Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Paw-Paw-razzi Sundays...

Boo taking a siesta on the arm of her Daddy's chair.

Looks like she crashed....

Lucy posing for her Mama...

No More pictures Please!
Not again....


Sunday being inside when she should be 'OUTSIDE'..

Good morning everyone. 
     I hope that you are all having a great weekend so far.  Are you ready for the big game?    Jerry will be watching and flipping through channels. I am not really that much of a football fan,  so I will be watching 'The Help' on my computer while getting a little crafting in.  :O)   I will however be watching the halftime show and all the cute commercials that they come out with for the game.   lol   I have to admit that is usually my favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday.  lol....
     Well let me get to it, so that you all can either get crafty or enjoy the BIG GAME....  As you can see I have come up with a title for all the pictures that I post of  our three cats.  I was taking a picture of Boo yet again when Jerry told Boo (who was sleeping) to keep her eyes closed as the Paparazzi was at it again.  I turned to him and informed him that it would be the Paw-Paw-razzi in this case.  We both started laughing (you can see how weird we are, but we get each other. lmbo) and at the same time decided that would be perfect for my Sunday posts of what our crazy cats are doing.  So, without further ado, let me welcome you all to the first of many Paw-Paw-razzi Sundays.  :O)

     I hope that you all have a great day.  Talk at you later tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
2 lazy cats
1 happy outdoor cat that should be outside....

6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Your cats look, how I feel today, LAZY! Ha!

Have a great Sunday!

Danni said...

Love the new name for your Sunday's!! So fun!! and I just {heart} the first photo! So sweet!! Have a great day!

Chrissy said...

Well one looks really comfortable...lol...one looks like he got caught doing something..lol..fab piccies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

The name is perfect...or should I say purrfect! ;)
Love the pics of the kitties, Boo has grown so much, Lucy is as pretty as ever and Sunday is just as sneaky...I think she may make herself a part time inside cat yet!
I'm crafting away today, like you I'm not much of a sports fan.
Enjoy your day Lisa!

Amanda R said...

Excellent play on the word Lisa! I love the pictures of Boo sleeping but the one of Lucy with her eyes wide open is so funny! And Sunday looks so healthy, love'em all!

JP said...

wow, Lucy does look like Rachel!!! :P