Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello there....

Hi guys, so sorry for being MIA for so long.  It has just been so busy around here.
     I am not sure if I mentioned  that one of the girls at work decided to quit and go back to school as her Parents were willing to pay her to do it.  So, because she was leaving all of us wanted to get her a gift card as a going away present  She is a very big fan of drinking Starbucks, so we all chipped in and bought her a gift card.  I then made her a fun to make card holder that just happens to be in the shape of a coffee cup.  :O)  Needless to say she was very surprised and really happy with both the card and the gift.
     Then we have Madison and her boyfriend Daniel that are getting ready to go to the Sweethearts dance next month. Madi and I have been trying to go shopping for a new dress for her and you all know how easy that is to do for Madison,  lol... She is a great girl, but her just knows what she wants and she won't settle for anything less than what she thinks it should look like. :O)
     So, as I am sure you really don't want me to spend too much time going over the every little thing that has kept me off my computer for the better part of two weeks, I will just leave it there. lol..
     I want to welcome all of my new subscribers and I am working away on what I want to do as a give a way for getting over 150 finally.  It is very exciting to me, so I am hoping that my life slows down a little bit as for right now I am working 40 or more hours a week  until we get the position filled and that really isn't leaving me much time to do much else.  I will tell you that is has been so sunny and beautiful this weekend that Jerry and I have been able to take a couple of much needed and wanted walks.  That makes me sooooo soo happy I can't even tell ya.
     Ok guys, I hope you have a great week just in case I don't get back here for a few more days.
Take care all and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G.






7 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Lisa what a clever idea! :) Your starbucks image is brilliant! :)

sounds like a fun time you are having hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Denice said...

Super cute, super clever!

I hope thinks slow down for you soon.
:Dxx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Lisa, such a great design.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Mary J said...

A really clever card, Lisa - love this! Hope life calms down for you soon!

Rachel Parys said...

These are so fun and simple, love them both!!

Amanda R said...

Great card Lisa and I can imagine she was thrilled to pieces! I am so ready for some warm weather to be able to get out too, it is only 12 degrees here right now, sigh.

Amy said...

This is a fantastic gift card Lisa! Sounds like you are super busy these days but at least you are getting to enjoy blue skies and the coming of spring. I hope Madison finds her perfect dress for the Sweetheart Dance too! :)