Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Young talent....

     Awwww, it's finally (almost) Friday and I have made it through yet another very busy week.  I am going to keep this quick a I still work in the morning, but can't seem to go to sleep yet and it well past my bedtime as I get up at 4:45 every morning.   :O)
     I really wanted to make sure you guys were able to see this picture that Maddie's boyfriend Daniel has been working on.  I had posted it on my (Kidscreatetwo blog) but come to find out the sketch wasn't completely done.  Daniel still wanted to touch it up and also come up with how he wanted to sign and date his pictures.  I think you will all agree with me that this 15 year old has really got some  talent.  I think that talent no matter who has it or makes it should be shared, so I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Thanks for letting me share this with you.  I think it really means a lot to Daniel and I know it does to me as well.  Have a great day, and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G







5 comments:

Mary J said...

He is very talented indeed, Lisa! I can see a budding digi stamp seller here! He should post his work on deviant art to get some coverage!

Sue said...

I agree with Mary J, the image is wonderful and would make a fabulous digi stamp.
I hope you have a good weekend Lisa
Hugs Sue

KR said...

Awesome! Its truly amazing to be able to dray,color and paint with such expression! I'm truly jealous lol

Amy said...

Daniel is definitely talented, what a great drawing!
Hope you guys all enjoy the weekend! It's been sunny and nice here for three days in a row!

Denice said...

I recognize Manga when I see it...what a great drawing! Deviant Art is a fab website for kids/adults to share their art and view others, the feedback is very encouraging too.
:Dxx