Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Springtime Wishes...

Hello everyone.
      I hope that you all are doing well and that you have been one of the lucky ones to have some much wanted and needed Spring like weather.  :O)  We have had a ton of Sunshine and a bit of cold, but all in all no complaints as we have been snow free.  I tell you I don't care how busy I am or how tired I get it is always very hard for me to be in a bad mood when that glorious Sunshine is coming through a beautiful blue sky.  You just have to be happy,  right?
       I want to thank everyone for hanging in there with me with my absents lately.  You all know that I have been working longer than normal hours due to one of our crew members leaving. They are in the process of interviewing, but that takes time and then training to work in the needs of our store.  So, with all that I am sure I will remain quite busy for a little while longer.  I really don't mind it as that is helping me to save up for a 'Special' semi-formal dress for Madison as she will be going the 'Sweethearts Dance' this coming month with her sweetie.
     Ok, so on with the card.  I sat down today to make a couple of cards, but I wanted to use some paper and not really color anything right away. So, I grabbed a newer paper pad from WeR Memory Keepers and one of their tags.  I cut down the tag and matted my papers added some flowers and a little brad or two and there you have it.  :O) Yes, it is a simple card, but I really like how it came out.  I even pulled out some of my LSG Magicals to make my flowers compliment the papers.
     Hope you all have a wonderful Monday and I will try and talk to you later.
Hugs, Lisa G



Supplies:
stamps-Say Cheese-LF
cs-Stampers Select White-PTI
dp-Simply Spring-WeRMK
Boarder punch-MS
pearls-Kaisercraft & Doodlebug-boy assortment
brad-stash-?
flowers-My Moments
Magicals-Fuzzy naval peach-LSG

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

And it is Lisa...picture perfect..gorgeous card and papers, and the flowers are so pretty.We arer slowly cooloing down now and getting ready for Autumn, my favourite season of all..keep warm, and I'll keep cool..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. I love the design and beautiful Spring-time colours.
Hugs Sue

Rachel Parys said...

The last thing I need is Spring fever! lol! I wish everything was pretty outside just like on your card!! Gorgeous!

Amanda R said...

This is so pretty and really makes me smile with the spring colors! It is bright and sunny here today but back to gray and gloomy tomorrow but at least your card makes the weather more tolerable!

Amy said...

Sometimes it's nice to just relax and create a quick non-coloring card and this one is beautiful Lisa! I remember the long hours you had to work the last time someone else left your work and I hope that they find a good replacement soon. Though how exciting to be saving up for a special dress for Madison, I'm sure that makes it all worth it... hope we see pics! :)

Denice said...

Simple is always good, love the spring colors!
:Dxx