Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

You're Positively WONDERFUL...

Hey there all.
     Just a quick blog post to share with all of you that don't have to head off to a  party before the big game.  Jerry is planning on watching, but I am hoping to put on my headphones and some Glee Music so I can start crafting away.  We'll just have to see as the kids have their friends coming over again today and I really didn't get too much down yesterday.  Seriously, I think we spent more time laughing with these kids than any other thing at all.   lol...
     I don't know if any of you knew about my other two blogs that I have, but as I did put up a couple of posts on them today I thought I would just remind you that they are there and if you have a chance to check them out that would be so great.  The first one is of some of  the creations that my M&Ms make and now I even have a drawing that my Daughter's boyfriend Daniel made.  You can check that out here.  My other blog is about our cats of course and it is called  Pawpawrazzie.  You can check that blog out here.
     So for today's card, I used a couple of new stamps from The Greeting Farm and did a little bit of body swapping to have a little different look to my card. I then used some of my Die-Namics to add a little flourish as well.
     I hope you all have a great day.  I for one don't really care who wins the game, but I always love the commercials and of course I like to see the half time show.
Talk at you all tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G




 Supplies:
stamps-Awareness Anya & Sitting Wonderful-TGF & Happy Everything-LF
cs-Neenah-classic crest solor white
dp-Tea for Two-Cosmo Cricket
Die-namics-Fancy Flourish
buttons & accents-MME
pearls-Basic Kaisercraft
inks-Versafine & Tuxedo Black-Momento
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-E50-Y32-Y21-E33
dress-YG93-R32
boots-T7-T9
chair-W2-W1
hearts-R32-R24





9 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

What a gorgeous little room you created for her!! Too cute! Love the soft pretty colors!

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous, Lisa! Love the house scene!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend sweetie!

Danni said...

How adorable!! Enjoy your day!!

Unknown said...

EXCELLENT coloring and sweet scene!

My Dollies 3 said...

Love the card!!! Seeing your cards everyday makes my day brighter. Thank You for being my daughter. luv ya!!!

Amanda R said...

Love the paper piecing on the chair Lisa, it looks fabulous! And you weren't losing your mind the other day, I didn't read my post before I posted it and therefore didn't realize it read like it was my birthday. Kimmie writes them up for us but I didn't catch that part of it. Duh!

xxxtglxxx said...

Really cute card hun, this image made me smile :) Lush papers and fab layout.

Hope you had a smashing day,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Denice said...

Awwww, super cute! I need to buy some of the new stamps, they're just adorable!
:Dxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is a SWEETHEART!!!~ I LOVE her hair!!~