Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

HAPPY THOUGHTS...







Good morning guys. I am sorry to say, but this is going to be a super quick one today. It is my day off (Yipee!) and I have a ton of things I need to get done so that I can play this weekend. So, with that said let me get right to it. My card today was made with a digi stamp from Spesch stamps that I won in their awesome blog hop. Her name is Kei and this stamp is called Kei with net. I wanted to play off of the butterflies and all so I used my Scor-pal to make a frame although I don't think you can see it in the picture. I then used my new Green at heart paper pad by BasicGrey that I won on Kadie's blog... The green pp with flowers looked like a meadow and then the purple butterfly paper that also came in the pad is to make it look like all the wonderful butterflies that came to play with Kei.
Ok, I am out of here. Sorry, I don't even have a picture of my Copics or supplies. I will talk at you tomorrow, but in the mean time have an awesome Friday! Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the scene you've create with the papers! Kei looks so cute in the field trying to catch butterflies! Super cute card Lisa!
Hope you get everything done that needs to be so you can focus on fun for the weekend! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so PRETTY!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow this is super duper gorgeous sweets. Great job with Kei - she really is one of my favourites.
mwah
Trace