Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

SIMPLE SUNDAY...




Hi guys, this is my 2nd post in less than 24 hours so be sure to check out hugs & kisses below this.
How is everyone today? It is my Birthday, so I am hanging out with Jerry and the kids and just enjoying the day off. I made my Simple Sunday card in less than 20 minutes this morning and I have spent the last 45 minutes trying to get my printer and computer to talk to each other. Somehow my printer was taken offline from my computer. Yay! I finally fixed it! I am very proud of myself. Usually I would have had a fit and called my Mom in tears. Now however I am getting better are taking it as it comes and just working through the problems. Have I mentioned that at work and home I literally repeal technology? I do!! I swear! lol...
Ok, now for my 20 minute card. I have to tell you that the very sweet Mary Frances sent me this stamp and I think she just looks to happy sitting on her flower. It only took me a couple of minutes to color her and then I decided to use one of my very old mad blox from ki Memories. My paper is from a new Cosmo Cricket pad that I got for my Birthday. I just love the happy colors. They really work well with the ki Memories blox. heehee... Well, I am off to play Yahtzee with the kids. Have a great Sunday. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-From Mary Frances
cs-white-GP
pp-DeLovely-Cosmo Cricket
mad blox-ki Memories
flowers-Tiny Tots-elf mix-Primo
Copic Markers

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is a perfect image for Simple Sunday and you've done wonders with her, Lisa! She does look very happy to be on your card, I think she likes the paper as much as I do! Awesome card!

Mary Frances said...

Lisa, sorry I haven't been around lately! Happy Belated Birthday! You did such a great job with this image. She is bright and cheery! Hugs XX