Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

IT'S FRIDAY, IT'S FRIDAY...







Hi guys. Happy Friday to you. Sorry, but this is going to be an uber quick one today. I forgot that I had an appointment this morning and I am so running behind today.
However it occurred to me that I forgot to show you my last three cards that I made for the TGF cares card drive. I had such a great time with this. I hope that they make it an annual event.
Well I have to run. Have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

kris said...

Lisa these cuties are wonderful for the TGF card drive!! Love the color and the way you put them together! i hope too that this becomes an annual event!! Hugs and have a great weekend!!

Amy said...

Oh, these are soooo cute, Lisa! I especially like the squirrels, how can anyone resist those cuties! I agree too, it was a great card drive, and would make a great annual event!
Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Lisa these are darling and so fun!!

Angela said...

Such adorable cards!! I ordered my ROll CAll kit today!! I can't wait to get it!! Now if only I can find time to play with all the rest of my images. With all the DT creations I have to do I can't find time to play with all my other stamps I love!!
I hope Madison liked her card!! So glad you got your package!!
Hugs:)
Angela