Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

HUGS & KISSES...











Hi guys, I know it's been a couple of days since my last post. I really don't have any good reason other than just plain too tired... I have been working my two week stretch at work (including Saturdays) and I am so tired! That's ok though as I only work Monday thru Thursdays next week then I will be off until Tuesday due to the Holiday...Do I hear a big Woo, Woo! heehee. Can you tell it is late? Sorry! I am getting rummy...
Ok, I will get serious now. My card for today is another one that the gal from work had on her list for her Granddaughter. The little girl has a new puppy, and Grandma wanted to send her a cute card for her to enjoy. Of course Pretty Hat Anya let me know right away that she wanted to be picked for this one. I have to agree. Anya and her cute little puppy are perfect for just such a card. Well, as I have said it is late and I am very tired so I am going to hit the hay. I am hoping to get a Simple Sunday card done tomorrow, so be sure to check back in the afternoon to see if I actually was able to get it done. Have a great night and a wonderful Sunday. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies;
stamps-Pretty Hat Anya-TGF & C.C. Designs Sugarplums-spring kids-sentiments-ATS
cs-Neenah classic crest-artisticoutpost.com & certainly celery-stampin up
pp-very old from my stash
ribbon-Offray & Bow Easy
brads-Chatterbox
felt flowers-Angela's blog candy-Thanks again Angela!
Viva-ice white-pearl pen
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E99-E97-Y21-Y11
outfit-G21-G24-V15-BV00-BV02
puppy-E57-E59-E55-110
misc-C1-C3-0

2 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute Lisa. and I agree Pretty Hat and her puppy are the perfect choice for this card!
At least you get your birthday off today...I hope you have lots of fun things planned to celebrate!
Happy Birthday! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!! Love her necklace!!