Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

IT'S SUMMER TIME !
















Oh my word it is Monday once again... What can I say, Yes, I do complain about it each and every week. Jerry gets the privilege of hearing it every Monday morning before we get the kids up for school. Of course it is even worse when they don't have to go to school and Jerry doesn't have to work. I try to be positive be when the kids are up because I want them to know how to be responsible. They are told their jobs are going to school just like ours are going to work. I hope this makes them good and dependable employees (or bosses) someday. heehee. Wow, did I go off topic! Sorry. I just hate Mondays especially when I worked Saturday. :O (
Now that I got that out of the way, I have another card that my friend at work requested for her Granddaughter. (I have a list that she made with about 12 cards.) This one is for the first day of SUMMER... Of course dressy Anya told me she could handle this one. She told me that if it was the first day of summer she would have her swimsuit and sunglasses on and ready to head to the pool. It sounded like a great idea so I helped her get dressed and polished her glasses (with glossy accents) for her. Now Anya is ready to head to the pool and enjoy a good book after a swim. lol...I hope you all have a FABULOUS Monday. I am headed off to work. At least it's payday. You know what that means? Yes, Roll Call baby! I can not wait. Well, I'm out of here. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Dress my Anya & Wardrobe 2(summer)-TGF
cs-white & raspberry fizz-PTI
pp-Hippity Hoppity-WeRMemoryKeepers
ribbon-details & accessories
Bow Easy
flowers-Bling Bling flowers-Bead Party
Glossy Accents
Sharpie Poster paint-white-fine point
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E71-E74-E77-E79
swimsuit-RV11-RV13
wrap-RV11-RV13-YG21-YG23
sunglasses-110-YG23

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, this card is perfectly summery...love the paper you used and of course Anya looks awesome! Great job on her sunglasses too!
Having two days off in a row is so much better than just one, you can get so much more done and recharge yourself much easier!

Pam Varnell said...

Gorgeous Lisa. LOVE LOVE LOVE the shiny sunglasses.

My Quilling Nest said...

Hello Lisa, thank you for stopping by my nest....My Quilling Nest! Your blog is awesome, see ..when it comes to coloring I'm not creative at all..LOl I guess we all have different talents don't you think? I have become a subscriber and follower of your blog, I hope I can learn some coloring...lol talk to you soon.

Mary Frances said...

Hi Lisa!

Wow! Love this little girl and those glasses!! I'm gonna have to try this :) Your friend at work is very lucky. Hugs xx