Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

SIMPLE SUNDAY ON A MONDAY...







Good morning guys. I have to make it a quick one. After two very tiring weeks Madison is going back to school this morning. She is pretty nervous, so I am trying to help her get going. I would never let her know, but I am worried about her long day ahead. I am sure she will be fine, but she is going to be one tired girl when she gets home!
Ok, I know I said fast. I was making cards yesterday and blog hopping when I read Amy's post. She had made a "simple " card in under 20 minutes. I got to thinking that was a great idea and could I possibly do it? Well, not including coloring...However I do have my drawer that I put the occasional colored stamp in that I just couldn't put to a card and walked away from. So I pulled my sweet Fidget Goblinspider out of the drawer, gave her a cupcake that was a free digi (I don't know from where.) and decided that it would make a cute Birthday card along with a couple of stamps from the Spotlight set from TGF. Voila! Happy Birthday.
With the fact that I had colored both my images a few weeks ago I don't even have a list of supplies,. Now for me this is a Simple Sunday card... Have a great day and I will see you back here tomorrow. Lisa G

4 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Cute card!
xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh SWEET and Yummy!!

Amy said...

LOL! I love that the 'simple' idea is catching on! What a great idea for using up those pre-colored images that have been just waiting for a home! Your Fidget is beautiful, she looks like she wants to dive right into that yummy cupcake!
So glad to hear Madison is feeling better! :)

Mary Frances said...

Lisa, what a cute card! I love simple cards. So glad to hear Madison is feelin better!