Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Are you ready for the very first 'Monday Funday?'





Hi guys.
     I hope that you all have had a great weekend.  Ours went super fast, but we had lots of fun with the M&Ms and these crazy cats of ours.  lol.... If you want a really good laugh I am cat-sitting for my friend while she is away on a cruise to Alaska for the next week and a half.  She is nice enough to feed her neighbors cats from across the street, so at any given time there is 4 or 5 cats waiting for me on the porch.  No,  I am not a crazy cat lady.  I just seem to be surrounded at the moment. 
     Anyway,  thanks again for coming out and sharing our excitement over the new DT over at TGF's FF Challenge Blog.  Today is our very first challenge.  It is called Monday Funday and this week all you have to do is use scallops on your project.  The winner will have their choice of a single stamp from The Greeting Farm.  So, what are you waiting for?  Get those boarder punches or your Spellbinders,  your Cricut or just about anything you have and get started.  :O)  You can head over to the FF Challenge Blog and see all my fellow DT member's wonderful creations to give you a little inspiration. 
     For my card I decided to use this new stamp set from the Farm.  It is called Tea-rrific and I just love the look and the sentiments in this set.  I know I have said it before, but I will say it again. "I don't usually like clear stamps."   I never have any luck getting them to stamp out clean lines.  Well if you are on the fence about The Greeting Farm's clear stamps,  you can jump right off.  These stamps are FANTASTIC!!!!   I can not believe the quality of these. They stamp so nice and they are awesome to work with.  I should have know that Marie and Jessica would not let us down.  Ok, I'll get on with my card.  I just bought my some pearlized top coat from 'Smooch'  and I think I may have gone a little overboard with it.  lol... Oh well, I like how it turned out anyway. 
     Ok guys, have a great Monday.  I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs,   Lisa G    

Supplies:
stamps-Tea-rrfic-TGF
cs-Neenah & Ballet Blue-SU
dp-minuet-memory Box
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
Spellbinders-standard circles small & petite scalloped circles large
scalloped boarder punch-MS
pearls-e.line-Prima
Copics: YG95-YG93-B23-B21-E41-E40-C0-E0000

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW, Lisa! This is STUNNING! Love that you decorated the inside, too! So pretty!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love the image, and gorgeous colours, the inside is fabulous...

Creations by Shirl said...

A very pretty card Lisa both inside and outside....love the sentiments and the choice of colors and papers are too awesome...
FYI- I have candy going on....

Danni said...

Pretty, pretty card!! Wonderful job!!

Amy said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the colors, they just seem perfect for china tea cups to me! Love how you used the scallops on your card, you really rocked this stamp set and the challenge! :)

mousekemom said...

Love the blues...my fav color! Just beautiful.

Amanda R said...

I love love love this card Lisa! Those colors are just gorgeous and I am a big teacup person so that image is right up my alley!

Denice said...

Great card Lisa, why...I'd even say it was tea-riffic!!! LOL!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love this image and I think the Smooch looks absolutely PERFECT!! Gorgeous card Lisa!!