Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

BEWARE ....





Good morning all.
     Did you have a good weekend?  We did, but it just seems that they keep getting shorter and shorter.  lol...  Never enough time if you ask me.  Last week was very busy for all of us as the M&M's had Spirit Week last week and boy or boy did that take up some time to help them both get their outfits (80's, class colors and maroon & gold) then themes (crazy hair day, pajama day and etc..)together.  It was really fun and we were more than happy to see them wanting to participate in the whole thing.  I am both proud and pleased to say that they have not missed a day of school this year, and they don't complain each week about PE or anything.  They are both working so hard and I couldn't be happier for all of us.  lol..
     Ok let me get to my card for today.  As you know it is Monday and that  means it is Monday Fun-day over on the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.  This week April has picked the assignment of EMBOSS IT!  Thankfully she says that we can use our heat guns, embossing folders or just about any other way that we know how to emboss.  Well, as I just received in the mail last week a set of boarderabilities from Spellbinders I of course had to put them to use.  I really am not that good at heat embossing yet.  Even though my friends Amy and Mercy are trying everything they know to teach me.  lol... I promise girls I am working on it. 
     So I pulled out Sweet & Toxic and gave her some purple hair along with some really cute papers that I had from  WeR Memory Keepers.  I know everyone is pretty much done with their Halloween cards, but I still have a couple more that I need to get done so I thought this would be the perfect time to use her. 
     Alrighty guys I had better get my desk cleaned up and ready to go for the week.  It is going to be another jam packed one.  I hope that you all have a fantastic start to your week.  I will talk at you tomorrow.  I have a cute little card that I made with some stamps that Mercy sent to me.  (Thanks again!)
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-sentiment-AmyR & CC Sweet & Toxic-TGF
cs-Neenah & green-AC Cardstock
dp-Spookville -Spooky Spots & Trick or Treat-WeR Memory Keepers
Momento Ink-Grape Jelly & Tuxedo Black
sheer ribbon-Accents & Details
Smooch-pearlized top coat
Sakura glaze pen
Spellbinders-boarderabilities-petite deckle scalloped boarders & Classic Frames

5 comments:

Emma said...

Hey Lisa, this is just Adorable! I love her Purple hair, very Funky! We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia like you guys do over in the U.S, it always looks like so much fun! Hope you get all of your cards finished and have a great week!

Chrissy said...

Fantastic card Lisa, just love the image and awesome colouring.I have never celebrated Halloween in my life [and thats a long one] but having such a great time this year, looking at all the cards and gorgeous projects, and joining in where ever I can..Fabulous work.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

Love that purple hair! Great color scheme too! Hope you have a great week at work, is that an oxymoron?

mousekemom said...

Lisa, your colors are just fabulous! Love her hair and the perfect matching ribbon...just gah! Love it!!!

Amy said...

Ooooh, I love this Lisa! I think we need a video on your purple hair! Fabulous Halloween card, I'm glad you still have some to make cause I love looking at them!
I'm so glad the M&M's are enjoying school more this year!