Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

SURPRISE !!!




Hi guys.
     Miss me? Well  my computer fell off the face of the earth and left me in the dark for the whole week.  Eeeekkkkkk!   I can not believe how much I have missed talking to all of you and seeing what you have been up to.  Then our youngest M&M sprained her ankle this week and so she has been in an air cast since Thursday.  Rounding out our week the car decided that it was time to get some well needed attention.  I am sad to say that it needs a starter solenoid and various other things done to it, so it has been in the shop since Friday and I am sooo hoping to get it back at some point tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  All in all it really wasn't a bad week though.  The sun has been shining and the trees are turning colors, so it is hard to be down about anything.  lol...   Needless to say we have gotten some walking in this week and we are all glad that we spent our summer walking as we were able to get the kids to school one morning when the car died at a street light and a very very nice young man pushed us around the corner where we parked and the M&Ms and I walked to their school.  I am very proud to say that they were not even late getting there.  ( I always knew that my need to leave early would come in handy one day. heehee)
     The only bad thing about being without my link to the world is that I was not able to play along in any of the fun stuff over on the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.  I sure hope that you guys did.
     So you might have noticed over on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog it is once again time for a Monday Funday challenge.  This week's sketch is another great one by Margie.   You really are going to love this on.  I had already colored up WS-Logan from TGF and so I just grabbed up my embossing folder and went to town to make a very quick but very fun Birthday card for a friend of mine.  So, be sure to head over and check out Joni's post on this week's sketch.  She has given you all the details as to what you have to do to play along this week. 
     I am hoping to get the chance to get to all your blogs this week.  So sorry for going black.  I hope that this coming week is much better.  lol...  I already have some of my cards for the week ready to go, so we shall see.  Until tomorrow, I hope you all have a great Monday.  Talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamp-WS-Logan-TGF
cs-Neenah & vintage cream-PTI
dp-life of the party-BG
momento ink-rich cocoa
buttons-BG
embossing folder-number collage-PC
rub-ons-Forever in Time-sticker trendz
Spellbinders-standard circles small
Copic Markers:
skin-E53-E51-E50-R00
hair-E53-E51-E50-YT30
jacket,shirt & shoes-B45-B41-R29-C1-C3
pants-C9-C7-C5-C3

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

So nice to see you back...and yes did miss you!!
Fabulous image and colouring Lisa...hope your household resumes to normality soon...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Eeeek...how cute is your Logan?!! And fab DP!

Sorry to hear about your dd's sprained ankle, car woes, AND computer issues! Such a week....

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Lisa~
Oh my I'm glad you are still in one piece with all the trama's you went through last week.... If this was me I probably would be all in pieces by now....
Back to your card, love the layout and image.... I think I will try give this one a try on the challenge....

Danni said...

Goodness!! What a week! I've missed you!!
Wonderful card!!! :)

Amy said...

This is much better, I missed coming over and finding no card or post!
I love your attitude about your week, all in all it was just a bump on the road of life and it isn't that bad! I've got to remember that perspective when things aren't going perfectly!
Your card is just amazing, love how you've colored him and the paper you've used, such a great and happy birthday card!
Hope you get your car back super quick! :)

Amy said...

Ok, I just read what I posted and I totally messed up the first part!
I meant to say I missed you and I didn't like coming over and seeing no card or post! =P

Amanda R said...

This is so cute Lisa! Love all the layers in the background, adds a lot of dimension. Sorry to hear about the car, the computer and Madisons ankle. Hopefully that is the end of the bad luck!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

You were definitely missed! I hope you are enjoying you new laptop, I'm getting a new pc delivered tomorrow too, woo hoo! Isn't it lovely to have something new to play with ;)
I hope your daughter is doing well now too :)
You card of Logan is SO cute! I love how you used the layout, perfect!!!
hugs to you!
margie

Cindy Haffner said...

Welcome back Lisa, I LOVE your SWEET card

Cheryl said...

Great card! your coloring is fabulous!

mousekemom said...

Lisa, I absolutely love how you colored Logan! I stink at coloring the wavy hair, but this is just fab.