Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smile...It's our first Farm Fresh Friday 'Spy Day' ....








TGIF!!!!
     Wow, what a super busy week I have had.  I won't bore you all with the details.  Just suffice it to say that as of 5pm tonight I am sooooo HAPPY that it is the weekend.  I have some running around to get done Saturday, but once Jerry and I get home I think I am putting on my new Halloween jammies.   I then intend to clean my desk, as I literally had about 12 inches of free space to create my card for our very first Friday Spy-Day over on the FF challenge blog.  lol... 
     Thank you so much to everyone for wishing my Dad a Happy Birthday.  He really enjoyed that.  :O) 
It is late and I barely made my deadline for this challenge, so I am going to get right to the details for ya.  I am sure that by now you know that when I CASE a card I really like to keep it as close to the original as I can.  I don't know why, but for me that just makes it all the more fun.  For this card I worked backwards.  I picked out a paper pad and then after coming up with the design, I picked my stamp.  The funny thing was that the whole time I was cutting my papers and putting them on my card I was really leaning toward using an Ian so that it would be a boy card.  Once I finished I just knew that Boho Anya was the girl for this one.  I just love how she really worked with the pattern papers and how the kraft cardstock just helped to show off her cuteness.  I was even able to fussy cut some of the paper to use as my greeting.  What can I say, I just really enjoyed working with this paper pad!  As you can see she is really blushing as I kept telling her just how perfect her outfit went with my papers.  lol...  Be sure to head over to the Farm Fresh Challenge blog and give this a go.  I think you are going to have a great time coming up with your own card.
     Ok, coming back from la la land.  Let me just wish you all a Terrific Friday.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
(Hopefully, I will get caught up on all of your blogs. ) 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
Stamp-Boho Anya-TGF
cs-Neenah & Kraft-the Paper Studio
dp-Splendid-Authentique
rickrack-from AmyY
baker's twine-stash
buttons & gems-Upcycle-CC
Copics:
skin-E51-E53-E50-R20
hair-E71-E74-E77
scarf & camisole-BG72-BG18-BG78
shirt-YG95-YG93
skirt-Y35-Y32
extras-W0-W1-Y0000

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Lisa-
Such a sweet card, love her hair color and such a cool image.... great color choices too....

faithnme said...

Hi Lisa your card and colors are just " soo gorgeous" Great Job

Chrissy said...

Sweet gorgeous card Lisa...I am in shock that it is Friday...my week went so fast...lol..
[psst...had 2 DT cards to make in record time...The time went so fast I forgot..lol..]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leanne said...

Hi Lisa!
Happy Friday!! I know what you mean about looking fwd to the weekend, I'm so ready too.. ;)
I love ur card, Boho Anya is a cutie and you colored her beautifully. I love the layout and paper choices. Gr8 job! And don't worry about being late, I don't know how many times I was getting my card in at the very last minute! Have a nice weekend!

Amy said...

Beautiful card and I think you are right, Boho Anya looks fab with these papers! Her rosy cheeks are too sweet! Awesome card Lisa!
Enjoy your weekend!

mousekemom said...

love the colors - la vie bohem! love it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous card Lisa...love that big button.