Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Week with Boo...

Hi guys.
     Thank you all for coming over yesterday to celebrate my exciting  news.  You are all so sweet and  I am truly so thankful to Jessica and Maria for giving me the honor of playing on the Farm with such an awesome set of ladies.  :O) 
     As you can see I am thinking that I will highlight one of our adorable babies each Sunday.  That way you can get a glimpse into this crazy house that we call our HOME!  lol...  As you know Boo is our baby and like all babies she is just so darn adorable.  She will run around and play like a squirrel with it's tail of fire.  Then in the next second she is sound asleep.  As I was trying to type this up she decided for the second time today that napping on my desk was were she needed to be.  For some reason she always ends up laying across the corner were the two sides of my desk meet.  Well, in the middle of all this she rolled over and just about fell head first off the desk.  I am a screamer and of course Jerry and the M&Ms all freaked out and came running to see what had happened.  Boo is A-ok as I caught her, but I am still trying to get my heart to slow down. lol...   Don't feel bad for Lucy or Sunday.  They are both doing just fine and as always being super spoiled.  My mornings always start with my shower then once I am out I head right to the kitchen to get Lucy fresh water and food.  Then it is Boo's turn.  She is still on kitten chow, so her food is in a different room.  I head back to the kitchen and repeat.  Once Boo is fed I head to the front door to get Sundays bowls and repeat for the third time in less than 10 minutes.  I know I did this to myself.  lol... I don't honestly mind it at all.  Boo is so sweet and gentle.  Lucy is my baby and she sleeps above my head every night.  Sunday we saved and is looking so good you would never know that she had ever been neglected. 
    Ok guys,  I will talk at you all later.  I am heading off to dream land as we have an early morning appointment with a cool walk.  heehee... 
Hugs, Lisa G

Getting into trouble, but looking so darn adorable.  Yes, she is that tiny.

Posing for pictures.
 Makes for a very sleepy kitten.


Apparently sleeping on my desk is the best place for this little cutie.


8 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my is she ever CUTE!!! Give her some kitty snuggles from me!!

Chrissy said...

She is just gorgeous...love her colouring..just like a GF coloured image..lol..
You are more than welcome to my card hun, right click and copy, I dont mind in the slightest.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Larisa said...

He is s o cute! Love the kittens and the cats too)))

~*Joni said...

Oh Lisa isn't she a sweetie? I love this tiny bundle of joy! And I agree, perfect spot to nap - who doesn't love a craft room?

Leanne said...

adorable!! can they stay like that always? :)

Amy said...

Boo is adorable! I like that you'll take turns spotlighting each of your sweeties on Sundays, it's a great way to start my day!

Amanda R said...

She is just absolutely adorable Lisa! Looks like she is also becoming mommys little girl! I take it she is getting along okay with Lucy then?

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!! That is the CUTEST kitten!!