Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!!



 Good morning everyone.
     I have to start my post today with a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Dad.   Today is his 75th Birthday.  According to the computer last night Oct. 5th is one of the most shared birthdays of the year.  So, Happy Birthday Dad and everyone else that is celebrating today! :O)  I have to work,  but we are hoping to head up to my Mom and Dad's after work to give him is gift.  I can not believe that I have managed to wait this long to give it to him.  lol...
     I won't go into details just in case you haven't gotten the chance to see it yet, (Yes, I am talking about Glee)  but I just have to shout..... OMG!  bahahhaaaa....
     Ok guys, for my card today I finally got the chance to color up Cheeky Kitty.  She is just perrrrr-fect and I just had to color her.  She decided that she wanted to have a costume that would represent both of our indoor cats.  She has red hair, so she feels like that looks most like Boo and then she wanted some brown to go along with the look.  Of course she had to be mostly black to cover Lucy's look as well.  All in all I think she turned out just adorable.  I really had a great time coloring her up.  I also decided to put her on some of my new Mischievous papers from MME.  All I had left to do was add some sheer bright orange ribbon with some of the Mischievous brads that Susana gave me and this card was complete. 
       Alright that's about it for me today.  I hope you all have a great hump day.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamp-Cheeky Kitty-digi-TGF
cs-Neenah & black-AC Cardstock
dp, tags & brads-Mischievous-MME
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
Spellbinders-big scalloped squares large
fluid chalk-chestnut roan-ColorBox
Copics:
skin-E53-E51-E50-R20-R00
hair-E99-E97-YR21
eyes-E37
catsuit-110-W8-W6-W5-E27-E23

12 comments:

Ashlee McGregor said...

your card looks so cute...i love that new kitty image
awesome work hugz ashlee

Jas said...

Very nice color combination and that new digi so cute and I like the way you color her just purr-fect! Happy birthday to your dad! Hugs, Jas

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Lisa~ Such a boo - tiful Halloween card and the image is just so purrrr-fect.. great colors and layout too..
A great big Happy 75th Birthday to your dad.... Have a awesome time spending the evening with them....

Leanne said...

Pretty fantastic card Lisa!

And A Happy Birthday to your dad!
;)

kris said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!!!

You've created a purrfect card!! So adorable!

Danni said...

Happy Birthday to your father!! Wonderful card, so fun!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!
I agree with Kris, your card is purrfect! Love your coloring of Cheeky Kitty and the papers are fab with her!
Hope your day was great as well! :)

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad...gorgeous card Lisa...love the colouring, fabulous image..just too cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

Did you give this card to your dad for his birthday? Pretty racy for my dad but "go dad" if you gave it to yours! Your coloring is just getting better and better Lisa. Great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET!!~

Denice said...

Happy Birthday to you dad! My dd's birthday was the day before...such a popular time of the year! :D

Love your Cheeky Kitty....absoluetly perfect!

:Dx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, now that is one amazing card!! Love EVERYTHING about it!! She looks amazing as a red head. A Happy Birthday to your Dad!!