Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

all you need is LOVE...











Hi guys. Well, it's Monday again and that starts off a busy week for me once again. I have to apologize for my absence the latter part of last week. I am fine and so is my family. Thanks to all that have checked in on me. I have just been super busy at work and I guess I have been a little depressed. It sounds stupid when I write it, but we have been trying to catch up on bills and all. So I haven't been spending any money on stamps (nor have I won any lately). heehe Hence the depression. So, on Friday I splurged and picked up the new Cinder from Sweet November Stamps. I bought it in digi form and I am hoping to buy it and more in rubber as I love the rubber so much more. But for now I am happy with my digi Cinder. :O) I just love this little one and when I saw the dragon's breath I thought that it looked so much like a heart. Perfect for a Valentine's card!
I picked green for Cinder and decided to use the colorless blender to add spots along with some diamond Stickles. I hope that you can see it on the pictures. I really love how it turned out.
Well that's all for me today. Off to work I go while Jerry and the M&Ms have the day off. I hope that you all have a great week. I have Friday off and I can not wait. We are having a heat wave and we actually got up to 45 degrees yesterday. Truly it feels so good. I will talk at you tomorrow. I spent yesterday making cards for the whole week, so I promise to post each day. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Cinder-Sweet November Stamps-ATS
cs-Neenah classic crest & black-American Crafts
dp-Tiffany's-WeR Memory Keepers
title-Tiffany's -WeR Memory Keepers paper pad
sentiment-computer font-Arial @ 22 & 28
Spellbinders Nestabilities-labels eleven
fluid chalk-warm red-ColorBox
Copic Markers:
Cinder-YG25-YG23-0-R20-Y00-Y11 & diamon Stickles-Ranger
eyes-E59-E57
heart(dragon's breath)R37-R29 & atyou Spica 21 Lipstick
background-BG0000

5 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Cinder is so cute for a Valentine card and the scales look great, Lisa! Love the papers you've used and the inking around the nestie bringing in another pop of red, awesome card!
We had the higher temps and rain this weekend which was not good for the Fire & Ice festival...poor ice sculptures melted almost as soon as they were finished!

Vee said...

Oh, wow. My son would love this image. All I can think of is How to Train Your Dragon. Love it.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I love him.

Nancy Thomas said...

Cinder is adorable - love he scales especially. I need to color him up again and try that. A bit depressed here too - some credit card bills getting way out of hand and even crappier - estimated taxes this month. So....I'm on a spending freeze - we'll see how long that lasts, especially since all new CHA stuff will be making their way to stores soon.