Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

BABY IS IT COLD OUTSIDE...











Good morning all. Can you feel the cold in the air? I don't know about where you are at, but here in Washington State we are sitting at a balmy 3 degrees. I so long for snow at this moment. heehee I don't mind the white stuff as long as it is over 3 degrees.
Before I get started I just need to say " Hi Mom, see I finally got something new up!"
Ok, so I will quit my complaining and get on with it this wonderful Monday morning. Thank you so much for your patience with me last week. I just could not get my mojo going at all. I don't know if it was the after the Holiday blues or what, but I just was done with everything and I wanted things to get back to normal. After spending the whole day in bed New Years day from a major migraine I am finally getting back in contact with my mojo. Thank goodness my migraine is finally over. I just hate waisting a wonderful day off from work in bed....GGGggrrrr! :O) Wait, I said I would quit my complaining. Sorry!
Well as promised here is my card for today. One of the ladies at work is getting ready for her Granddaughter's Birthday this month, so I just had to help and make her a card. I decided that I would use some of my new Easy brads from Chatterbox to put her initial on the card and I have to say that I am really happy with how it turned out. I also decided to use one of my favorite color combos, brown and blue... I don't know, I am just really into it at this point.
I also just noticed that I completely forgot to take a picture of my Copics that I used.
Well, as you can see I am running late this morning so I better get myself going.
Have a great day everyone and stay warm. Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps- Spotlight Anya & Happy Chef-TGF
cs-Neenah classic crest solar white & dark chocolate-PTI
dp-Earth tones-Colorbox paper pad
easy brad maker kit-Chatterbox-Peachy Cheap
boarder punch-MS
Spellbinders Nestabilities-standard circles-small & decorative elements-lacey circles
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E50-E51-E53-E55-Y28-YR23
dress & socks-B95-B91-E77-E74

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!

Mimi said...

Cute card Lisa! The color combo is so elegant! Have a great week! ;)

Anonymous said...

It's about time. Your Posts start my day. love you. Mom

Amy said...

LOL! I love your Mom! heehehehe
Awesome card Lisa, blue and brown are a great combo especially when you're the one using it, Anya couldn't look any sweeter! Love her hair and the intial brad is fantastic!
The weatherman says we are suppose to get up to 33 on Thursday, I sure hope so...I hate going outside when your nose hairs instantly freeze and it hurts to breathe! Ok, I'm done complaining too! ;)
Hope you have a great week!

Jo said...

the stamp is so cute. love any color with brown. tfs.