Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

PERFECT ANGEL...









Hi guys. It's Monday again and I am pleased to say that we did not get a single flake of snow this weekend. They had been predicting it for the whole weekend. Oh well, now they are calling for snow Wednesday through Saturday... :O) I guess we'll see. I do have to share that we had a wonderful weekend. My Brother and his family came down and we had a great time with all of us at my Mom and Dad's. I know I have said it before, but it is worth saying once again. I just love it when we can all get together and our children can be with their cousins and have fun. It usually makes for the best weekends for me.
Ok, I will get right to it this morning as I have to go grocery shopping before I take the kids to school and head to work myself. (We did not discover that we were out of peanut butter until bedtime last night. Gggrrr!) Anyway, moving right along... I thought that I would start my week off with the cutest little angel I have ever seen. Yes, it is none other than the adorable angel from the new Naughty or Nice set from The Greeting Farm. OMWord! I just love their stamps and the Cheeky Girls are for sure one of my top picks. Ok, back on track. I just received this set in the mail on Saturday and I just had to color her up for the Farm Fresh Friday sketch by Mercy over on the Greeting Farm blog. I have to admit that this one didn't take me very long at all to come up with. She is just a wonderful stamp to color.
Well, that's it for me today. I hope you check back tomorrow when I will have the Naughty part of this set on a card for the Saturday Challenge over on the Club Anya and Friends blog. I love how that turned out too and I can't wait to share her with you.
Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Naughty or Nice-TGF
cs-Neenah Classic Crest solar white & cream-Merry January paper pad-WeR Memory Keepers
dp-Crazy Love Collection-BoBunny
Spellbinders-Nestabilies-labels one
sentiment type-Papyrus @18
rhinestones-Kaiserscrapbook
ribbon-details & Accessories
Copic:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E31-YR21-YR20
eyes-B97 & Glossy Accents
dress & shoes-R85-R81-R83
halo-atyouSpica -12 Silver
wings-Stickles-diamond-Ranger
background-Y0000

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So very SWEET!

Tabitha said...

What a cutie! TFS

Amy said...

She makes such a sweet Valentine Day's card Lisa! I love your design and coloring of this li'l angel, it's a gorgeous card!
Yeah, we are still waiting to see if we get any snow too, I'll be perfectly happy if we don't! :)
Hope you have a great week!