Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

HUGS AND KISSES and a little ALTERATIONS...











Good morning everyone. I am so thankful it is Thursday. Yes, I have to work a half day on Friday. However that is ok. I have this weekend off and did I mention? Today is Thursday! lol... Sorry, I am just happy that we are getting to end of the week. I am hoping to get some crafting in this weekend and can not wait. :O)
Ok, I will settle down and get with it this morning. First off let me mention that it has decided after two days of 4o degrees or higher that winter is indeed still here and we are getting down in the 20's once again. Oh well, maybe the mud (I mean grass) in my front yard will not feel like quicksand for just a little while longer. Well, that's our days right at the moment and soon it will be 90 degrees and the M&M's and I will be swimming everyday. Hugh smile!
Ok, ok I said I would get to it and I finally am. My card today has the sweet angel from the Hugs and Kisses set from The Greeting Farm. I just loved her hair and really didn't want to make another angel card at the moment. We decided to put her halo and angel wings away for safe keeping and voila...Pretty little redhead. Anyway, I just had so much fun coloring her up and using Webster's pages to give it a vintage feel.
Have a great day everyone.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Naughty or Nice
cs-Neenah classic crest & sweet blush-PTI
dp-Webster's Pages-Hollywood Vogue & Waterfall collection pack
ribbon-details & Accessories
Spellbinders Nestabilities-labels four
fluid chalk-chestnut roan-Colorbox
paper roses-MyMoments
pink pearls-eLine-Prima
rub-ons-Karen Foster Designs
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
eyes-YG95
lips-R46
hair-E99-E97-Y21
dress & shoes-BG75-BG72

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

I think this is my favorite card you have made so far. The Websters pages behind her look so lovely, no other word to describe it, lovely it is. Very nice!

Amy said...

Oooolala! She looks fabulous Lisa, I love the little alterations you did! The Webster Pages are just perfect with Cheeky, love the vintage feel!
We had a sunshiney day today but it has definitely been dipping below freezing at night here! I'm just hoping we don't get any more snow...fingers crossed!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh WONDERFUL, I LOVE her!!