Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




Hi guys! Yes, I am still here. I wanted to start out 2011 with a post. I hope that you have all been having a fun and safe New Year's Eve. So really quick let me wish you all a very Happy New Year!
I am finally getting my energy and my mojo back, so I should be back to posting my cards each day. I have been missing everyone, but just too worn out to get much done. Have a wonderful weekend and I will talk at you Monday.
Oh, before I go a huge THANK YOU to the Greeting Farm for this awesomely sweet New Year Anya. Isn't she just so adorable?
Hugs, Lisa G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa...
Here is a request for your new gadget...a book to that I can write in birthdays for each month/day. C U Monday.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET!! Happy New Year!!

Amy said...

She's super cute Lisa, and the perfect way to bring in the New Year!
I'm glad to see a post from you, I've missed you! Take care and I hope the new year brings you some relaxation time! Hugs!