Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

CARDS, CATS AND COPICS...


Hi guys. Just a short post to say thank you to Amanda from Cards, Cats and Copics. That is the awesome name of her wonderful blog... (I wish I had thought of that name. I just love it.) Anyway Amanda was sweet enough to pick my blog as one of her three pics for the Love your blog award. Isn't that just sweet? You really should check her blog out. She comes up with some awesome cards. WOW!
So part of excepting this award is to come up with three other blogs that you think deserve it and then let them know so that they can pay it forward. I had to really think about how I was going to pick just three blogs. So I decided to go with some of the first blogs that really helped me to get here today.
I am going to have to go with Kris. She has always been so sweet in helping figure out blogging works and how to make things easier when working with the technical part of it all. So, Kris thanks and her is your I love your blog Award.. :O)
Up next would have to be one the sweetest most generous bloggers out there. She lives in Washington state, and OMWord this girl is uber talented. That would be none other than Amy. Thanks Amy for all that you do for me. You are such a wonderful friend and I hope that one day we can meet in person and shop. heehee :O)
Ok, last but by no means least I would have to go with Suzanne. She is so talented and she is just so full of energy. She spends a lot of her time teaching Copic classes on the road and as if that was not enough she decided to have online Copic classes too. Please check out her blog and see what I am talking about. Suzanne, thanks so much for being to kind to me and helping me out with all my silly questions. Hugs, :O)
So Amanda thanks you. You really did make my day.
Hugs, everyone and have a great week. I will be back later this moring with my Tuesday card. Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are too nice Lisa, you are one of the sweetest girls and you definitely deserve this award and all the awards out there! Thank you for thinking of me, I'm hoping we can meet someday too, it would be fun to have a cardmaking afternoon with you and the M&M's, we can even invite Jerry! hehehe :)

kris said...

Thanks Lisa!!! You are a great friend and i'm glad i've met you in blogland!! hopefully one day in person too!! Hugs!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Why thank you so very much Lisa--you are so sweet and kind! I'm so happy to know you and I'm here to help you anytime you know that! Thanks for the award, I really appreciate it--and remember I work on batteries, LOL!

hugz,
Suzanne