Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

SUNDAYS WITH LUCY...



Lazy Cat Crafting!
Hi guys.
I am trying to make myself feel better this morning. I worked yesterday and I was fine until about 10:30 then all of a sudden I was getting super sick. I ended up coming home about 45 minutes early, but I spent the rest of the day and most of last night sick or in bed. I still feel icky, but I thought if I checked a few blogs I would feel better. Wouldn't you know Lucy had to come up and help me. I thought I would make Sunday posts here in Gobea world "Lazy cat crafting" and share how Lucy "helps" me make cards. No, she is not dead...She is just stretched out under my light. She just loves to get the heat on that black fur. Talk about a Lazy Cat.
Ok guys, I am heading back to bed. My computer therapy just isn't working today.
Have a great day everyone. Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

She is holding down your paper until you can get back to it so actually she is working. Canine paperweight I believe would be the correct job title. Hope you feel better!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

awww isn't she just beautiful! Hope you feel better soon :)

Amy said...

Lucy looks like she is a big help to you, she does have the right message for you...get back in bed and sleep! ;) I hope you are feeling better soon, you and your family have really had a hard winter! Take care!