Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

FEBRUARY IS THE MONTH OF LOVE...







Good morning all. I have to say that even though I have to work this weekend and next weekend that I am very glad it is Friday. Mini Yay.... :O) Of course because it is Friday morning and the kids have the day off from school I am running behind and have to make this a quick one.
I finally had five minutes last night to retake my pictures of my February page of my calender. Even though they all turned out ok I still think my heart page looks a lot better in person. For some reason the pretty pink metallic paper is showing up a lot darker than it is. All of the hearts where cut on my Cricut and so were the swirls. I had such a great time pulling out my Cricut and getting use out of it.
Thanks for all of your wonderful comments on my Wedding page yesterday. I really do love how it turned out. I think once this year is over with I will make a book of all the pages just so that I can keep them and look back at what I thought was cool in 2011. lol...Thanks for the great idea Amy. :O)
Well guys that's gonna do it for me this morning. I hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend.
Talk at you later, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Cheeky Rockabilly
cs-Neenah-black-AC, pink-Metallic paper pak-Best Occasions
dp-stash
pearls-eline-Prima
Copics:
skin-E000-E11-E21-E00-R20
eyes-E29
hair-E71-E74-E77-E79
dress & shoes-R81-R83-R85
hearts & swirls-Home Accents & Home Decor-Cricut carts-PC

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Oh, this is just the perfect page for February, I love Cheeky and the papers you paired her with! Way to go using your Cricut, the heart and swirls are gorgeous touches, and I know I always feel good when I use a tool I 'needed'! ;)
I'm glad you're going to keep these pages, they are much too precious to just get rid of!