Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

something SPECIAL just for you!

















Hi guys, I am going to make this really quick once again as for some reason I am running behind this morning. OMWord... I just hate not making better use of my time. After work last night I headed home and picked up Jerry and the M&M's to get some shopping done and buy Madison a new pair of tennis shoes for PE. Her knees have been killing her and it finally hit me that it had to be the pair of cowboy boots that she wears to school each and every day. What do you know? I was right! Once we found a pair of shoes that fit her correctly and she agreed to them(1 & 1\2 hours later) she kept saying how much better her legs felt. :O)
I am really sorry, but I do have to get a move on. My card today is made for the Tickled Pick Stamps Challenge #3. I can not believe that it is the 3rd challenge already and this is the first one that I have gotten time to take part in. Once I saw the sketch this time I just had to use Willow and blow her up a little to make it look like a portrait of her. She just looks like sunshine with her pretty flowers. Well, I am off for now. Sorry I don't have my list of supplies. I will try to add them when I get home from work tonight. Have a great day everyone and I will talk at you tomorrow.

Hugs, Lisa G

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

I do believe this is my favorite card that you have ever made, or at least that I have seen. I love the paper, the embellishments, the image and the coloring. Wouldn't change a doggone thing!

Vee said...

Thanks, Lisa. I needed this to brighten my day. More snow on the way for us tomorrow night. I will go to bed dreaming of Spring. Aaaaah.

Amy said...

Love this card, Lisa! The pretty papers and pastel colors make it so happy and springy! Willow looks fab, your coloring is amazing as always!
Sounds like you had a fun shopping trip, at least it was successful! :)

Zarah said...

SO pretty and your colouring is lovely!

Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ ! :D

Emma said...

This is just gorgeous Lisa! I love all those bright colors and those flowers are adorable. I LOVE it!