Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

CREATIVELY MADISON...


Good morning all. 
     I know it's shocking, but I don't have a card or anything that has been colored with Copics to share this morning.  I do however have a picture that my DD Madison colored this weekend using my Staedtler waterclouring crayons.  I have had these for years and they have been lovingly tucked away in my scrapbooking cabinet.  I was saving them for just the right project.  (Ridiculous, I know!)  So when Madison was going through the drawers and ran across them she asked if she could try them out.  I got to thinking about it and I really could not come up with a good reason why they needed to be neglected in the drawer any longer. 
      As you can see she had me print up a copy of Tickled Pink's 30's Lylah.  Isn't she just adorable?  I love how Madison made her look kind of sad and in an alley of some kind.  I don't know, it's a little abstract the way she had colored this, and I really like it. 
       Ok guys,  just wanted to share a little something of my talented girl.  Hope you all have a wonderful day and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
cs-Neenah
stamp-30's Lylah-digi-Tickled Pink Stamps
watercolouring crayons-Staedtler

6 comments:

Denice said...

I see creativity runs in your family!!! Tell your dd she did a great job, and I love the shadow on the wall..she should be proud!

AtStudioD said...

WOW!! She did better than what I would've done... lol. I'm so glad you decided to share it with us. Thanks.

P.S. You can case the "Bonjour" card... (whatever that means). LOL!!

x0, Damaris

Amy said...

Madison is a natural, Lisa! Love this scene and I don't see how any girl could be even a bit sad when she is wearing such a smart orange cap and coat! Love them! Tell Madison to keep it up, we want to see more! :)

Unknown said...

She id a beautiful job, Lisa! What a wonderful scene!

faithnme said...

Wow this is just Amazing Lisa.. Madison you sure are one Talented lil. lady.. Tell you Mom to get you or "put together" an "Art Journal" for you so that you can show case more of your Gorgeous work.

Love it

Amanda R said...

Good job Madison! I can see you take after your mom but have your own viewpoint too. Make sure you show us more!