Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

YOU'RE SO SWEET...














Good morning all. 
I am going to have to make this a quick one this morning as I was so tired last night after work I barely had time to a make card let alone post it.  lol...  I can't believe that having five straight days off from work makes such a difference when you get back.  :O(   While I was off enjoying Jerry and the M&Ms we would all get up early and go for a walk then we would come home and go for a swim to start off each day.  Ok, maybe Jerry didn't do the early morning swim every time.  However the M&Ms and I would as we are all part Mermaid & Merman.   lol...  Yet still here I am tired from just one day back at work.  I am guessing that it has something to do with doing something you really LOVE doing versus something that is part of your everyday necessities.   We did have a busy day yesterday as we had been closed on Monday for the 4th and I am sure you all know what that means to how the next day will be when you are open for business once again. 
Oh well,  I'll quit complaining and get to my short  but SWEET card for the day.   I know you will be shocked, but I didn't use a Greeting Farm stamp nor did I even pull out a Copic marker.  I simply used this adorable tag from WeR Memory Keepers and some stickles for shine.  It really was a fast little Thank You card.  I also used some of the Viva Perlen pen to make as an accent on the ribbon. 
It isn't anything over the top creative,  but I do love how the cupcake is embossed and how my bow came out.  I do wish that the cupcake would have been in pinks and browns.  Now that would have made me want to rush to the grocery store.  Yeah like I need an excuse to want a yummy cupcake.  lmbo
Have a wonderful day everyone,  and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

7 comments:

Amy said...

This really is a sweet card, I love the added stickles to the cupcake and these tags make awesome cards which is great for when we don't have time or energy for coloring!
Your five days off sound so perfect...I'd love to start my days that way! Especially now that the heats been turned up...we had 97 yesterday and it is suppose to be hotter today!

Leanne said...

I love this card Lisa!! The stickles are a perfect touch, makes it pop and using the pearl pen on the ribbon adds a wonderful dimension. I love your bow. This is a very pretty card hon. Hope you get your energy back soon. Have a great day! Hugs,

Chrissy said...

I WAS surprised but very delighted as this looks sooo yummy. Love the glittery icing, very pretty cupcake.I moaned when I was so hot, now I'm too cold..lol..no pleasing everyone.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

What a super sweet card! LOL! Love it...and the extra sprinkles on top! Great job as always!

:Dx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh girl how YUMMY is this!!~

Emily Martina said...

LOVE!!!! Cupcakes are one of my favorites and this card is absolutely adorable!!! The glitter is the perfect touch :)
HUGS

Tasha said...

LOVE IT! This is gorgeous, i love the CAS style and the glittered cake. The colours are lovely too
love tasha xx