Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK....

Yes, that's  Me and Tracey

Tracey and My Madison





Hi guys. I am so happy have to my computer back and my finger is doing so much better as long as I don't use it too much to type with.   I was a good girl yesterday and last night about not typing or keeping the brace on while I do.   lol...Talk about looking silly.  :O)
However yesterday I didn't get a card made because I was off and I had a great day.   We had one of my cousins come in from out of town for the morning, so we all went over to Ephrata to visit with them.  Afterwards Madison and I were given the opportunity to go and meet Tracey.  If you don't already know who Tracey is I am sure you know of Lindy's Stamp Gang.  Yes, you guessed it.  Tracey is Co-Owner on Lindy's Stamp Gang and she is just as sweet and fun as she looks.  We were able to visit with her and she even gave me some examples as to how to use her wonderful products.  I am sure that you all know about their Starburst Sprays and Magical Micas as well as their Glitz Spritz and Moon Shadows.  Lindy's even has rubber stamps.  Tracey is a sweetheart and gave us some of her rubber stamps and then she even let me purchase her newest set (not out until today) of Starburst Sprays.  It is the Summer of 89 collection and it has the best names ever.   They are called - Wake Me Up Before You Go Gold,  Breakfast Club Blue,  Open Arms Amethyst, Pretty In Pink Pink and Tainted Love Teal.   You can purchase them here,  as they just went on sale today!     I am new to all of these mediums, but I can not wait to experiment with them.  :O)   Thanks again Tracey for letting us visit your wonderland.  It was so much fun to get to know you and hear about your very talented Mom. 
Have a great day everyone and I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

5 comments:

Mercy's Pages said...

I LOVE LSG products. They are amazing. You are such a lucky girl to be able to visit. I would love to that but it would probably get me into aloooooot of trouble....LOL :) Mercy

Amy said...

It sounds like you had an awesome day yesterday! It's always fun meeting fellow crafters!
I hope your finger lets you start card making again soon, what a horrible accident that has turned out to be! :)
Have a great 4th of July weekend!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hope your fingers get better soon Lisa, Hugs!!~

Denice said...

oooooh, I'm so jealous! I'd love to get to meet anyone from LSG and get some one-on-one tips...as I'm in dire need of lerning how to use their awesome products!

Sorry to hear about your finger...hope it feels better soon!

Tresa Black said...

So awesome that you got to meet Tracey in person! Great pics!