Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY....



Happy 4th Of July everyone. 
I hope that all of you celebrating July 4th have a safe and fun day.  As for everyone else, I hope your day is wonderful and your week is starting of great. 
We spent the last two days in our pool and had such a great time.  We decided to have family over to bar-b-q yesterday so that today would just be a relaxing day without any picking up afterwards.  lol...I have to head back to work tomorrow, and we just wanted today to be a calm and relaxing one.   I love having the holidays off, but I sure wish that the Post office had robots that delivered mail everyday of the year.  lol...  I can not wait to get the new stamps from The Greeting Farm and I know that having the post office closed today means I have to be patient for one extra day.  lol...
Ok guys let me get to my card for today.   It is July 4th and I just had to make something to do with some of my holiday papers.  I go to thinking and because it is Monday and the 4th of July CC Monday just had to be the girl to go on this one.  The Yankee Doodle Sweetheart is a tag from WeR Memory Keepers and I also used the 6x6 pad that goes with it.   I think she makes a such a cute little sweetheart. 
Ok guys,  I think that I had better get creating for the day.  I hope that you all have a wonderful Monday.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs,  Lisa G

This is how Madison wanted me to paint her nails for the 4th of July.  This
design is a new one for me, so it only came out ok.  lol...


Of course Madison feels that her Dad's COKE just shouts
AMERICAN so she wanted you to see her untouched nails while she was
holding a cold can of her favorite drink.....

7 comments:

Denice said...

So cool! If I show my daughter she'd want her nails to look exactly the same! LOL!

Amanda R said...

Love your card and Madisons nails too! Never thought to paint mine like that but great idea! Hope your stamps come soon and you have great weather today to lounge about.

Mercy's Pages said...

Great card!! Love how you used the CC stamp and made her patriotic instead of creepy. LOVE it!! :) Mercy

Jessica Diedrich said...

Her nails are DARLING, oh my! What a great card too- love how you made her eyes almost chibi- like- they are gorgeous and your card is too sweet!

Amy said...

Your card is fab Lisa, love the design and the sentiment is perfect with Monday, she's such a cutie...but tell her I said that! ;)
Love Madison's nails, you are very talented with the nail polish! I have trouble just trying to get one color on...that's why I don't wear any!
Sounds like your weekend was heavenly and at least the week is a short four days!

Anonymous said...

Look up water marble nails on YouTube. So much fun and super easy. Talk about great mother daughter bonding time -erin

Angela said...

Your card is so sweet and I hope you had a wonderful 4th. Oh Madison's nails look awesome Lisa and you did a great job on them.
Hugs:)
Angela