Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SHOES AND BAGS....




Good morning all. 
     Did you all have a wonderful Monday?  We were so busy at work,  but boy did it go fast!  :O)   I wanted  to start  today with a huge THANK YOU to you all.  It is always so wonderful to come home to such sweet comments. You are very nice and I love reading every word.  It truly means a lot to me. 
     So let me get to my card for today.  I know that you are all totally shocked that this isn't a Greeting Farm Stamp, but  a  couple of months ago I won a great stamp from Ladybug Crafts and I was in the process of cleaning my desk off when I found it.  I was organizing my desk with these three shelves that I bought at the dollar store just for this specific reason.  I buy things or win them and put them on my desktop so I can use them, and before you know it I can't find where I put them.  Now they have a color coded shelf to rest in until I get around to using them.  (Sorry, way off topic!)  Anyone who knows me knows that I love a great leather purse.  So as you can guess this stamp in right up my alley. 
     I also really wanted to use this yellow checkered frame, so I used it to paper piece the purse and as part of the design of my card.   I love how the yellow and the red worked so well together.  I also decided that I could use this card in the Ladybug Crafts, Ink. challenge #35 Summer Birthdays
     Alright guys, I am out of here.  I have to work early, so I am trying to get everything done so that I can have a little time to visit blogs before I hit the road.   lol.
     Have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-shoes n' Bags-The Gina-LadyBug Crafts, ink
cs-Neenah & red-AC cardstock
"Old is New" this & that-a division of My Mind's Eye, Inc
cuttlebug-Swiss Dots-PC
grosgrain ribbon-details & Accessories
 Copic Markers:
shoes-R37-R29-R29-E35-C10
purse-Y28-E29 & atyouSpica-11 Gold

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So true, never can have too many shoes and bags. FABULOUS!!~

Kerry said...

Ok Lisa...I LOVE this!!!! The paper piecing is perfect and I love the colours you've used. So glad you found your prize...it's nice to know someone else has a 'safe' place to put things and can't remember where it was lol. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this month :-D xx

Amy said...

Awesome card Lisa, I do love the red and yellow together too! I love cleaning off my desk after a few weeks of card making I always find the perfect stuff to make a few more cards with! But I like your idea of color coordinated shelves! :)
Have a great day, it is looking stormy here too...we'll see if anything comes of it!

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful surprise to find your stamp lol.. and it looks fabulous. The paper piecing is wonderful
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

pinky said...

Brilliant card. Love the colours together and of course the fab image:) Thanks for joining us at LCI this month.
Pinky

Chrissy said...

Oh! Lisa...I do the exact same thing...but it's such a lovely surprise when you find them...2 surprises with the same stamp...lol..Love your card, such a fun image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Pami said...

Love it Lisa! I love this stamp set, so up my street!! Fabulous card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this month, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Sue U said...

Brilliant card Lisa!! Love this stanp too :-) Thanks for joining in with the fun at Ladybug Crafts Ink
Sue xx
P.S I have blog candy at the moment if you are interested!!