Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

MAKE A SPLASH !!!



Good morning all. 
     I hope that everyone had a great weekend.  It's back to Monday once again and that means that for today I am running a TAD behind so I am going to get right to it. 
      My card for today I had originally started to color up because I wanted to make my Hubby a card that I knew would remind him of when the M&Ms were little.  lol...   When I was thinking of how I wanted to put it together I noticed that The Farm Fresh Friday challenge was to use two or more stamps from The Greeting Farm on a card.  I was really excited to see this as I had already stamped out these cuties.  I  decided that it couldn't hurt to use this for both.   So I finished up Oliver and Amelia and cut up a frame (this & that from MME) that I had purchased from QVC eons ago.  I love it when I actually put some of my "I just have to have this!" crafting goodies to use after all this time.  :O) 
     Ok, that's all from me today as I am now really running behind.  I just had to sleep in this morning and that is soooooo NOT me. 
     Have a great day everyone and I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamp-OA-Summertime Fun
cs-Neenah & the Paper Studio
dp-lime twist-Fly A Kite-MME
this & that Frame-"woods"-barn wood-a division of MME, inc-QVC
fluid chalk-aquamarine-ColorBox
Copic Markers:
skin-E0000-E000-E11-E21-R20
hair-C9-C7-C5
Amelia
swimsuit & barrettes-RV14-R89-YR07
Oliver
swim trunks-B99-G14
goggles-YR57-YR14-YR12-G14-G02 & glossy accents
floaty-YR15-B000-B0000-G14-G02

9 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

What an adorable scene! I love the "dock" and the kites in the sky was such a cute idea, I'm working with some paper from that stack as we speak ;0) ADORABLE!

Danni said...

This is just oh so cute! I'm going to have to get these cuties soon! Awesome job! Hope today is a good one for you!

Amy said...

ADORABLE! I love the li'l M&M's, they're so cute and your using the MME frame for the dock is genius! Awesome card Lisa!
Hope you have a great Monday! :)

Chrissy said...

Such an adorable wee pair, love the scene you made, the waves and papers are great...fab colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Pam Varnell said...

This is adorable Lisa. Love your cute scene. Fantastic sweetie.

Hugs,
Pam

Amanda R said...

Soooo cute Lisa! I love how you made them look like they are on a dock. Stinkin adorable!

Tasha said...

Oh this scene is super cute! I lov the little deck and the fab kites in the background - such a fun card
love tasha xx

Emma said...

Ooohh Lisa, this is just Fabulous! Love the whole little scene you have created, makes me wish it was summer here as it is just yucky and cold here!

I love how you have used both Oliver and Amelia together, they are just so cute and that little dock is just Perfect! A fantastic card Lisa!

Denice said...

Adorable card, love the scene you made! As simple as the kites are, they're the perfect little something for this!

:Dx