Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

SOME PEOPLE JUST KNOW....


This is Madison's card that Amy made and you should see her eyes in person and her hair just ROCKS!

This is Mitchell's card from Amy and I just love, love how she has colored everything and the embossing on the license plate is so COOL!

Good morning everyone.
     I am so sorry for being MIA this week.  What a week it has been too.  I went out to my car on Tuesday only to find my tire flat.  That isn't such a big deal in it's self, but after my friend at work was nice enough to take me to work and give me a ride home from work I found that not only had the one tire gone flat but we had a second tire blow a valve as we were trying to put air in them all.  I do have to add that my Dad was nice enough to come to our house and put air in all of our tires while I was at work.  He's a GREAT Dad and he is always been good about helping me out with all of my cars.  lol...
     Anyway, by the time it was all said and done we had to go and purchase two new tires to the tune of $200.  Talk about blowing my budget out of the sky for the next two weeks!  Gggrrrr!  So with all that fun and the fact that for whatever reason I have been sooooo tired this week I haven't had five minutes to make anything crafty let alone post it. 
      However I do want to share a little something with you this morning.  It is really amazing to me how much you get to know people in blog land and how much some become really good friends to you in the process.  Well one of those people for me and my family is Amy.  Somehow, when I need a smile or just something awesome to think about she always seems to send me something or just email me and make me feel so much better.  So this time she did something that even means more to me.  She sent the M&Ms both Birthday Cards.  I don't even know how she knew, but she knew.
     So as you can see this post is for my friend Amy.  Thank you so much for being such a sweetheart.  The M&Ms where both so excited to get mail with their names on it.  Then when they opened up the package and all the goodies that you sent along with your beautiful cards they could not believe it.  You are truly so talented and so so SWEET to send my kids cards and goodies.  You really ROCK, and I wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed getting to know you over the last two years.  I look forward to seeing your cards every morning and to talking to you.   :O) 
     Well guys that's it for me today.  I have to head off to work in the morning, so I had better get to bed.
Have a great day everyone.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh what FUN!!~

Amanda R said...

How lucky for you to have someone like that for a friend and happy birthday to the kids!

Amy said...

I'm glad the the M & M's liked their happy mail! You and your family are so sweet and nice...how could anyone not be friends with you! :)
Sorry about the tires, it's just no fun spending money on the mundane, everyday necessities!
Hope your day at work today went fast and you have great weather to enjoy your Sunday! Hugs!

Denice said...

How sweet...the cards are fab! I think Amy is right...how could anyone NOT be friends with you! :D