Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

SUNDAYS WITH LUCY...





Oh the life of a spoiled cat!  
     Hi guys.  I hope that you are all having a fantastic weekend.  Jerry and I have already been to the grocery store and gone for a walk with the M&Ms.  Now I am trying to get some work done before heading our to vacuum the pool.  :O)  It's nice out today and you can see that the sun is going to burn off.   I love where we live and when we go on early morning walks it smells like you are living at the coast or out camping somewhere.  We walked by one house and OMG,  it smelled like coffee was being brewed on a campfire.  MMMmmmmmm!
     Anyway, let me get to little Miss Lucy.  Yesterday Jerry was out mowing our lawn when Lucy had to have the blinds opened so that she could watch.  When I looked over from my desk I noticed that she had fallen asleep while watching.. lol...  I guess watching all that work really wore her out.  Unfortunately I didn't figure out my camera for the back light setting until after Lucy decided I had bothered her long enough and got off the couch to spread out on the carpet instead.  lol
     Ok guys have a wonderful day and I will talk to you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL, what a character Lucy is! Oreo pulls a similar pose on the arm of the couch which always makes me smile too... crazy, lovable cats! :)