Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Check out my Spook-tac-u-lar Halloween Candy... click here!


Hello everyone.
     Thanks for stopping by.  I am very happy to read that you all enjoyed my little Zombie girl from yesterday.  I think she is my fave so far.  :O) 
     I have to warn you however that my card for today almost didn't make it on my blog as I truly don't like how it turned out.  Have you ever had a card idea in your head only to come home, sit down at you desk and have it look NOTHING like you were envisioning?  Well,  this is that CARD!  lol...
     As you can see it's "ok", but that is all it is.  I guess that I am just really tired and we had to go grocery shopping after work, so there goes that half of day off.  lol... Oh well, at least I was able to pick the M&Ms up from school.  I love to do that whenever I get a chance and it truly drives Jerry crazy as he feels that they can ride the bus and let me rest.  I keep trying to tell him that even though they get off from school at the same time it turns out to make Thursdays special for the three of us and I wouldn't give that up for anything.
     So back to my blahhh card.  I really wanted it to turn out super exciting and cute, and as you can see it didn't.  I am going to leave it as it is one of my series and it deserves it place even if no one will ever get it.  lol...  :O)
     Ok guys, I am going to bug out for the day as I have work in the morning and I am going to have 4 teenagers in my house by 6:35am to have their hair sprayed Maroon & Gold (3 of the 4 are 16 year old boys, lol)  as this is homecoming week and tomorrow is show your school spirit with school colors.  It should be fun, but I hope I get some rest first.  Everyday this week I have sat at my laptop posting my blog almost falling asleep at the keys only to go to bed and be wide awake until after 1am.  Mind you I get up at 4:45am every day and it would be so nice to get a couple more hours in.  :O)   I guess what is making it irritating for me is the fact that I am usually one of those people that puts their head on the pillow and doesn't even move until the morning.   Go figure! 
Talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G

I do like my Tim Holtz tiny attacher on this.  I think it looks kind of cool. 



Supplies:
cs-Neenah Classic Crest Solor White & Orange Zest-PTI
dp-halloween parade-doodlebug design inc
Memento dual marker-Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Sprinkle-Halloween assort.-doodlebug design inc
card stock stickers-thePaper Studio-HB

7 comments:

Sammy said...

Cards not turning out the way they looked in my head happens to me on a daily basis! lol.

But I actually think this card is really cute and it looks like it's covered with M&Ms, which fits the Halloween theme perfectly! x

Berina RGA said...

I like this card!! really cute colors and love those enamel dots... It may not be what u had in mind.. but it is beautiful!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Stephanie R/S said...

I think its a cute CAS card

Denice said...

So glad you decided to post this...I think it turned out wonderful. The dots are perfect.

I loved coloring my kiddo's hair...lot's of fun!!!

Tress said...

Your card is cute, but I understand what you mean about sitting down with a plan and it going awry. Happens to me more often than not, lol. Btw, thanks to you, I purchased some enamel dots! Not sure when they will make it onto a card...I'm still busy ooo'ing and ahh'ing over them, hehe.

Unknown said...

A beautiful CAS card Lisa.

Regina said...

Gorgeous and spooky Halloween card!