Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

VENOM of Snakes & Spiders...

HALLOWEEN CANDY!!! click HERE...


Good morning.
     I am off and running this morning, so this is going to be my shortest post ever.  I swear it is!  No really!!  lol...
     So,  my card today is one very simple one. While I was making it I thought that is would be a great example for someone just getting into card making that didn't want to spend a lot of money on Copics, or had a limited amount of stamps. I'd like to think of as the if you don't have a lot of Copics or non at all you can still make fun cards, yet still come up with a fun card.    
      Ok, I said short and for once I wasn't kidding.  :O )   I hope you all have a wonderful day. 


     Thanks for stopping by and I will talk at you later.
Hugs,  Lisa G

Look, the enamel dots are back and I am a happy girl.  :O)


Embossed Die-cuts really come in handy for a focal point on a quick card.


supplies;
stamps-Hey Pumpkin-SSS
embossed die-cut- Venom-WRMK
cs-Desert Storm
dp-Mischievous-MME
enamel dots-Up & Away-MME
inks-Tuxedo Black-Momento & fluid chalk-Chestnut Roan-ColorBox

7 comments:

Sammy said...

Venom of snakes and spiders? Sounds yum! lol. Great Halloween card! x

Berina RGA said...

ha ha.. twice as potent? to kill?? lol.. nice card..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Unknown said...

I would be scared with that kind of potion:-( But its true ready made die cuts do come in handy when you're in a hurry.

Denice said...

YAY for enamel dots!!! Maybe I should buy some?!!

Another fabulous card, you're building quite a stash of fabulous Halloween cards.
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

Love the vintage look to this and no coloring to boot!

Amy said...

I think it is great to share some none coloring/minimal stamping cards from time to time. Like you said, cute cards can be made even if someone doesn't have all the bells and whistles of this hobby yet. :)
Another spooktacular Halloween card Lisa!

Tress said...

Spooky card! Love the little darker vibe on this one! And thank you for visiting my blog! I always appreciate your comments...they are meaningful, friendly, and sincere.