Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Miss Millie's Toadstool...

Hello again.
     I hope you are all having a smashing start to your weekend.  Can you believe that Halloween is just a few haunting days away?  You know what that means?  Yep, we are only five days away from finding out who is going to win my blog candy!!! If you haven't commented on that post yet you need to, so click HERE and getter done.  Baahaa ha!!!
     Ok, on to today's card.  I was shopping with Jerry and my Dad last night when I found this awesome spool of black tulle that I just couldn't pass up.  So, I came home and decided that I had to make a more classier kind of Halloween card.  Yes, you read correctly... I said classy... lol.. So I pulled out Miss Millie's Toadstool advertisement and made a card out of it.  I think it is a fun, weird kind of card and that was what I wanted, so I am very happy with it.  :O)  I even added a touch of Gelly Roll pen on the stars to make them pop.  Thanks so much Amanda for sending it to me.  I love it!  If you have the time, you should check out Amanda's blog. She is so talented and I just love her cards.  You can see them HERE.
     This post was written all in an English accent as I am now in a funny mood and that is what is in my brain at the moment.... he heheee.. Sorry, that is just how we roll here at the Gobea house.  :O)
Have a good day all and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

I wish you could see the glitter that I used to outline sides of the words and on the little stars.  In person it looks great.
 



Here is a close up, so you can read the sentiment.  lol...

7 comments:

Regina said...

hello Lisa
that's a charming Halloween creation!
hugs Regina

Sammy said...

Classy indeed. Especially the "incurable warts" bit! LMAO!

honestly though, lovely design. Black tulle is simply meant for Halloween. x

Amanda R said...

So glad you are enjoying the glitter pens and I LOVE what you did with the black tulle! So sweet of you to mention me in your blog, my head is swelled now!

Berina RGA said...

very classy card... black tulle is nice..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Rachel Parys said...

Very creepy-cool!! Love how this turned out!!

Unknown said...

Hehe, love how creepy it looks now:-)

Amy said...

I love how this card looks like it could be the actual packaging for those toadstool clippings... right out of a Harry Potter book or something, LOL! Such a creative card and great use of that tulle. Cheers to you dahling (said in my best English accent as well). ;)