Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Halloween

Halloween Candy right HERE!
 
Good morning all.
     Yep, I am running behind this morning, but wanted to share a very simple but fun card with you. This is one that I used a pad from last year on.  I happen to have a couple of the sentiment tags stored inside the pad, so I pulled one out, added a little bit of glitter (that you can't see from the picture) and added some of the great papers.  I edged the papers with some chalk ink and put it all together.  I really love how it turned out even though it didn't take me more than ten minutes to put the whole card together.  :O) 
     I hope you are all having a great week so far.  We have been really really busy at work and the M&Ms are super busy studying, so that means I am pulling double duty as my oldest does not like to be up by himself while he is studying late.  I really don't mind other than the fact that I should be taking  double my vitamins. lol... Anyway....
      Have a wonderful day and I will talk at you all later. 
Hugs, Lisa G






I used one of the papers from the paper pad as my sentiment for the inside. I think this witch looks just awesome.  :O)


Supplies:
cs-Licorice Twist-Bazzill
dp-Black Widow-WRMK
tag-WRMK
ink-fluid chalk-Chestnut Roan-Colorbox

8 comments:

Regina said...

Lisa, a spookily wonderful Halloween card!
Regina*

Chrissy said...

Love this one Lisa...love the sentiment as the focal and the spider hanging down..fabulous papers and love the inside.

luv CHRISSYxx

Stephanie R/S said...

Great card luv the inside

Sammy said...

Oh this is lovely! The papers are just brilliant and such an effective design! x

Unknown said...

Love, love it! The inside is just as cute as the outside.

Denice said...

10 minutes?!! Not fair!!
What a great card!

Berina RGA said...

nice card.. very beautiful!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Amy said...

Ten minutes well spent I would say, this is a fab looking Halloween card! Sometimes it's a nice break not to pull out the markers and stamps for a card! :)