Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fright Night...

Good morning everyone.
     I know it is late, but I am just finishing up on my weekend and thought I would put up my latest card in my Halloween Series before I had off to dream land.  lol...
       Just remember that it is not too late to be a part of my Halloween Candy.  All you have to do is check it out HERE.  Hope to see you all join in.  I think it has been and it is going to turn out to be a blast.  You never know,  I might just have a few Halloween tricks up my sleeves  before this whole thing is done.  So bring your friends and remember to post a comment on all the cards from the candy post forward to get more chances at being one of the lucky winners.  :O)   Yesp, I said winners, but you have to hang around to find out what that might mean.  BaaaHaaa Ha!!!
     Ok well, let's get on with today's card.  This is one that I made out of the Dazzle sheets that HOTP has been making for a couple of years now.  I think I have had this set since last year long after Halloween had come and gone.  As I told you all,  I have been on the hunt for my Halloween stamps that I bought from All that Scraps years ago when  I first started my blog.  I still haven't located those darn stamps, but did I come across a few things that I had long ago forgotten that I had.  So you see that is how this Spooky Halloween house card came to be. 
     It really was a fun card to create and all I did was put my stickers where I wanted them and then I used my Copics to add a dusk with fog rolling in kind of picture.  Originally I was going to use my air brush system to make up the background, but then I decided that I really enjoyed the not so blended look that I was able to get doing my coloring this way.  What do you think?  I'd really like to know.  :O) 
     Ok guys, I am hitting the hay.  Tomorrow starts off a six day work week for me once again, so I had better get some sleep before too long.  lol...
Hope you all have a great day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G



 


supplies:
stamps-ghostly greetings-Amy R stamps-CC Designs
cs-Neenah Natural White & Smokey Shadow-PTI
Dazzles-Halloween Stickers-HOTP 2012
Sakura Gelly Roll pen-Thanks Amanda!
Copic Markers:
windows-Y23-Y35
door-E89-E87
foggy background-Y28-E71-E89-E87-YG91
roof-T4-T2

6 comments:

Berina RGA said...

wow!! very beautiful.. love the effect of the background.. lovely!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Sammy said...

I think this is fabulous Lisa! Such a great scene, and the background is brilliant. x

Chrissy said...

I love the background Lisa,looks awesome..I just spent forever trying a background for my haunted house with ink and sponges..eek...not doing that again for awhile..my poor wrist...lol.Great haunted house with the bats...SPOOKY.,..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jennyfer L said...

You totally nailed that background Lisa! Spooky though.

Tress said...

Super card! Love the background you created to set this spooky scene!

Amanda R said...

I love this scene! Great use of all of the stickers, it looks like it was meant to be to that way!