Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fright Night...

Good morning everyone.
     I know it is late, but I am just finishing up on my weekend and thought I would put up my latest card in my Halloween Series before I had off to dream land.  lol...
       Just remember that it is not too late to be a part of my Halloween Candy.  All you have to do is check it out HERE.  Hope to see you all join in.  I think it has been and it is going to turn out to be a blast.  You never know,  I might just have a few Halloween tricks up my sleeves  before this whole thing is done.  So bring your friends and remember to post a comment on all the cards from the candy post forward to get more chances at being one of the lucky winners.  :O)   Yesp, I said winners, but you have to hang around to find out what that might mean.  BaaaHaaa Ha!!!
     Ok well, let's get on with today's card.  This is one that I made out of the Dazzle sheets that HOTP has been making for a couple of years now.  I think I have had this set since last year long after Halloween had come and gone.  As I told you all,  I have been on the hunt for my Halloween stamps that I bought from All that Scraps years ago when  I first started my blog.  I still haven't located those darn stamps, but did I come across a few things that I had long ago forgotten that I had.  So you see that is how this Spooky Halloween house card came to be. 
     It really was a fun card to create and all I did was put my stickers where I wanted them and then I used my Copics to add a dusk with fog rolling in kind of picture.  Originally I was going to use my air brush system to make up the background, but then I decided that I really enjoyed the not so blended look that I was able to get doing my coloring this way.  What do you think?  I'd really like to know.  :O) 
     Ok guys, I am hitting the hay.  Tomorrow starts off a six day work week for me once again, so I had better get some sleep before too long.  lol...
Hope you all have a great day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G



 


supplies:
stamps-ghostly greetings-Amy R stamps-CC Designs
cs-Neenah Natural White & Smokey Shadow-PTI
Dazzles-Halloween Stickers-HOTP 2012
Sakura Gelly Roll pen-Thanks Amanda!
Copic Markers:
windows-Y23-Y35
door-E89-E87
foggy background-Y28-E71-E89-E87-YG91
roof-T4-T2

6 comments:

Berina RGA said...

wow!! very beautiful.. love the effect of the background.. lovely!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Sammy said...

I think this is fabulous Lisa! Such a great scene, and the background is brilliant. x

Chrissy said...

I love the background Lisa,looks awesome..I just spent forever trying a background for my haunted house with ink and sponges..eek...not doing that again for awhile..my poor wrist...lol.Great haunted house with the bats...SPOOKY.,..

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

You totally nailed that background Lisa! Spooky though.

Tress said...

Super card! Love the background you created to set this spooky scene!

Amanda R said...

I love this scene! Great use of all of the stickers, it looks like it was meant to be to that way!