Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

{got candy?}


Halloween Candy here!!!

Hi guys!

     Yay, tomorrow it is Finally Friday and I know that all four of us are very happy to be looking at the weekend. :O)  It was a fast week, but we just all need to have a day or two to rest.
     I am going to get right to my card for today as I have a lot to say about it.  I am still working on the last of my Halloween cards and this card is just a little different. 
     I don't know if all of you know it, but my all time favorite stamps are The Greeting Farm stamps and one of my FAVORITE thing to do with them is to swap out their heads or bodies and just have with them.  I only bring this up as over on The Greeting Farm blog you will notice that they are having a new contest that will run from now until Oct. 31st.  It is called 'Alter Ego' - a body snatching contest.  You can check it out right HERE!
       I knew immediately that I wanted to use a Creeper Crew or two to make a cute image for this card.  Well it just so happens that CC Monday needs to take her little brother 'Trick or Treating' and as she is a teenager she is kind of over the whole thing.  So she pulled together CC James' skull jacket and some jeans just for the big night.  She just got a brand new pair of sneakers that have a super awesome orange check pattern on them so of course she pulled that together with her neon orange shirt as well.  :O)  Can you tell that I LOVE doing this kind of stamping?   Oh, and yes the Creeper Crew stamps from The Greeting Farm are my NUMBER ONE ALL TIME FAVORITE STAMPS !!! lol...
     Anyways, I think that Monday turned out super cute as she already had her hair dyed for the school play of ' Grease'  where she is playing Pinkie Tuskadaro and she loved it so much she decided to keep the color a little longer. 
     I also wanted to add a little spider and spider web to my card as I think this paper looks like she is in a very old library with cobwebs and all.  I didn't have any velum to use for my Web so as this is a card and not a scrapbook page I just used a little of my wax paper and as it is thin and a little see through I thought it worked out pretty well in a pinch. 
     Ok guys I have talked long enough.  I hope you all have a great Friday.  Be sure to head over to the Greeting Farm blog and play along.  I am sure that it will be worth it when you see what Marie and Jess have in store for the contest. 
     One last thing before I head off to bed.  I just wanted to wish my YouTube friend Steph a very Happy Birthday.  You can check Steph's channel out HERE.  She always has such fun videos full of hauls and projects that she has been working on. So go check her out and Wish her a Happy Birthday!   You'll love it.
Thanks for stopping by.  I'll talk at you all later. 
Hugs, Lisa G





 
 



Supplies:
stamps- CC Monday, CC James -TGF & Fright Delight-BoBunny, Happy Haunting-LF & Autumn stamp kit-2009-CC Designs
cs-Neenah Solar White-EH & Black-AC cardstock
dp-Thirty One-pebbles & Harvest-WRMK
sprinkles-beetle black assort.-doodlebug design inc
Spellbinders die-spider web
glaze pen-Sakura-clear
Wink of Stella-clear-for eye shadow
inks-Tuxedo Black-Momento, Versafine-Onxy Black & fluid chalk-Chestnut Roan-ColorBox
Copic:
skin-E000-E21-E51-R20
eyes-YG99-YG93-E27
hair-RV25-RV14-RV23-RV21
shirt-FYR1-Y38
skull jacket-T3
jeans-B91-B95-0
shoes-C5-C2
shadow-W3

13 comments:

Berina RGA said...

nice card!! love her hair :)
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Sammy said...

Fantastic! LOVE her outfit, and the hair is gorgeous too. The wax paper works perfectly, and I'm really taken with the inside of this card too. x

Suman Pandit said...

very nice card, love the dress ,have a great day
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Rosie said...

Wowzers, this is an awesome combo! Love her hair too!! Thank you for playing in our Alter Ego Challenge at The Greeting Farm! Hugs, Rosie

Stephanie R/S said...

Great card luv the story u add to it so fun awww thx hun ur so sweet

Expressions & Inspirations said...

Awesome card! Take care...

Denice said...

Lovin' the pink hair and body switching...a great combo!

Amanda R said...

Again, you are the Queen of body switching! Love the pink hair and the cute layered banners at the bottom, such a nice touch!

Amy said...

Oooh Monday get on with your bad self girl! She looks super tough in her new jacket even with her rockin' that pink hair! I love this card Lisa! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is awesome and so perfect for Halloween! Thanks so much for playing in our "Alter-Ego" contest!

Jo said...

How cool is that skull jacket! Awesome swap Lisa! Thanks for playing along this fun challenge!

Jodi said...

Great combo and I love her skull jacket! Thanks for joining us in the TGF Alter Ego Challenge.

mousekemom said...

super cute, lisa! Love the skull jacket...way cute.