Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ghouls ROCK!

Halloween Candy up for some Trick or Treater... Click HERE!
    
Hello everyone! 
     I hope that you are all having a Ghoul old time with my Halloween cards.  :O)  Let me warn you ahead of time that this might be a longer than usual post as I really want to share this with you all.
     I don't know what got into me when I got home tonight, but I was trying to look for a specific digi image that I have on my PC when I came across this ADORABLE image that I am almost positive I got off of a sight called 'Deviant Art' last year.  I am so so sorry to the artist that drew this image, I  wasn't able to make out the signature on it, so I am going to try my best tomorrow when I get home to research it for you all.  I want to make sure that credit is given where credit is due.  At any rate, I just could not resist printing her out and coloring her.  The only thing is, as you will soon see I must have been  in a crazy mood or something as I decided that instead of just a cute teenager listening to her music that she needed to be an undead. Yes, a ZOMBIE!  lol.,.. I just don't know what happened.  I swear I don't watch anything zombie or even half way scary.  I hate, and I do mean hate,  the move 'The Wizard of Oz' for goodness sakes, but I will confess that I just let loose and went for this one.  I had the best time just coloring her and the more I got into it the more I really wanted her to look undead.
     As I was determined to make this girl into a Zombie I remembered that my blogging friend Amy  has made a couple of videos on Zombie/Vampire skin combos using your Copic markers, so I headed over to here and was able to come up with this little gals skin.  :O)    While I was busy giving her a very bad skin condition my DD suggested that she needed to have red eyes as according to her the blood pools and turns them a reddish brown color.  (!!!?????!!!) I don't know...  :O)  Well, as fate would have it,  Amy also has a great video on how to get the most out of your red Copics.  Click here to check it out. I just know that you will enjoy that video as well.
     Lastly, you might have suspected that once upon a time she might have been a blond, but since she has been dead  her hair has kind of mildewed, hence the greenish tint to it.  :O)  I truly am sorry for the long post, but WOW what fun I had with this. I guess I have a somewhat dark side to me after all.  Baa ha ha ...
     So, before I let you go (if your still here) I do know  'NOW'   that my sentiment says ROCKS! and I have already fixed it, I just didn't feel like pulling everything back out to retake the picture. :O(  If you were to see my desk at the moment you would totally understand. 
     Well guys, I have taken up enough of your time for one night so I will wish you all a great day tomorrow.  Talk at you later.  :O) 
Hugs, Lisa G



 
 



Supplies:
image- Deviant Art-online
cs-Neenah Classic Crest Solor White, Black-EHD & Royal Velvet-PTI
dp-eerie paper pad-2009-BG (If anyone knows where I can get more of this would you let me know?)
sentiment-Juice Itc  @ 28 & 35-computer font
Spellbinder's classic frame & pagemaps labels & tags dies
inks-Fluid Chalk-Chestnut Roan-ColorBox
enamel dot-kate & co-MME
Copic Markers;
skin-E000-E70-E71-V22
hair-E87-E84-E81
eyes-R46-R37-R59-E18-E40-E41
shirt-W8-W7-W6 & E40
headphones-V17-V09-E40
accent colors for tints-W0-W1

10 comments:

Ayushi Juneja said...

Awesome card Lisa!! And yes, she is so adorable!! :)

Berina RGA said...

nice card.. beautiful coloring!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Chrissy said...

OH!! WOW!! Girl this is awesome...fabulous colouring and love the image..and did not pick up the mistake in the spelling till you told us..wonderful card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sammy said...

Brilliant! My daughter is also obsessed with zombies, so at least in the event of a zombie apocalypse she'll be able to tell me what to do, lol.

Love this card though and with the zombie-mania going on at the moment, it would make a great card for most teens, I think! x

LauraEva said...

ok--she's very cool! or should I say 'ghoul'??

Stephanie R/S said...

Wow the coloring n shading on this is phenomenal

Unknown said...

OMG Lisa! You did an awesome job on making her a zombie. Fab coloring.

Denice said...

LOL...I loved reading your story on how you made this girlie into a zombie...very fun reading! I'm going to have to check out the videos you mentioned...I'm always looking to learn about Copics.
Awesome card!!!

BTW, the washi tape on my creepy ATC is at the bottom...the black and white diamonds. :Dxx

Denice said...

PS...Woot! You removed word verification!!!

Tress said...

She's spooky cool! What a fabulous job you've done coloring her! Great story too...yes, I read it all the way through, hehe!