Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

COSTUME party...

Hi guys,
     Wow can you believe that it is already Thursday?  Yay for me!  I only work until 1pm today and I am telling you I am a happy girl.  lol... I have been so busy and I am so sorry that I haven't been around this week to visit all of you.  I really appreciate you all and your comments and I am so happy to have some new  followers as well.  I can't wait to get to know you all.  :O)
     I was however able to get a very quick, but really cute card made last night once I got home from work. I was trying to find a new image to color for yet another Halloween card when I came across The Little Blue Button Stamps blog.  The owner has a few free images, so I picked up her Vampire Sunny to color.  He is so cute and while I was coloring him I just felt like he need to have a homemade costume for the neighborhood Costume party.  I colored him up like his poor Mom was only given a few hours notice to pull together a full out Vampire Costume.  I know we have all been there, right?  lol... Anyway,  I think he turned out really cute and so I wanted to give him a very simple card to kind of go along with the 'whole thrown together' idea. lol   I don't know what came over me. It was super fun though.  Madison also wanted me to give him a very pale look to him as he is suppose to be a vampire. Unfortunately he is so pale you really can't see his face very well in the pictures.  Sorry. :O(   You can check out Vampire Sunny and all the rest of the Blue Button Stamps here.
     Ok guys, I need to get a move on.  I hope you all have a great day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G

 


Was hoping a close up would show up better, but it didn't.  boohoo...


9 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh this is lovely! I think he's adorable, and yes, I know the "throwing costumes together last-minute" thing all too well! But happily for me, this year marks the first year since the kids were old enough to go out that I've not had to produce needle and thread and make their costumes, as everything is shop-bought (not as a pre-made costume, just separate items bought to be put together as a costume) Hurrah! Mummy gets a year off! :-D x

Stephanie R/S said...

So cute im part of the lbbs design team they hv a fb page I know olga would love it if you posted a picture of this great card on the facebook page

Berina RGA said...

nice coloring.. beautiful image..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

My Dollies 3 said...

He is adorable. Love the ticket inside the card. very cute. luv ya, Mom

Unknown said...

Hehe, know that feeling of last minute Lisa:-) Your little vampire is adorable and I think you colored him well. The inside is just fab!

Regina said...

Lisa, that is the sweetest Dracula ever you coloured perfectly.
Regina

Denice said...

Adorable and pale...a winning combination! What a great ticket stamp too...so perfect!!!

Amanda R said...

Well, where should I start? Love the paper you used as a backdrop, (I can never seem to get that right), love the thought of him being pale like a vampire and perfect use of the sentiment, so cute!

Amy said...

Super cute Halloween card Lisa! This little rag-tag vampire looks very proud of his 'thrown together' costume and your coloring is just wonderful! :)