Followers

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hey...

Hi guys,
     This is truly going to be a quick post.  Actually more like a quick picture!  lol... Anyway, this is a little card that I just had to put 'Pumpkin Miles'  from Kraftin Kimmeys on.  I think he is so cute and he just screams Halloween in a sweet way. 
     So, I am heading out the door as I type. (not really, just feels like it) Got to go. I hope you all are having a great week.  Mine,  as you might have noticed,  has been a super busy one and it's not even Thursday.  Anyway, have a good one and I will talk at you later. 
     Don't forget to get your name in on the Halloween Candy.  If you can't find it I will put the link in tonight when I get home. 
Hugs, Lisa G









8 comments:

Stephanie R/S said...

So cute is the hey pumpkin sentiment a stamp or ur handwriting? If its ur writing u hv beautiful penmanship

Unknown said...

He's a darling mouse! Love the Halloween colors!

Tress said...

So adorable! Love the white background with the orange paper strips! Twine is a nice touch!

Berina RGA said...

lovely colors... the sentiment is very nice.. Beautiful card...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Denice said...

Eeeeek! This is absolutely adorable...love how CAS this card is!

Amanda R said...

So cute! I love those little enamel dots, need to find some and try them. Hope you had a good week!

Regina said...

Oh, how adorably spooky! The image is cute and the color combo is perfect for Halloween!
Regina

Amy said...

This card is really sweet Lisa, those paper strips really pop against the white background and the whole design is just fantastic! :)