Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dropping By...

Don't forget to get in on some Halloween Candy...It's just a click away!!!
     Hi guys,  can you believe this week is almost half over?  I don't know about the rest of you, but I just know that Christmas is going to be here long before I am ready for it.  Bahaha.... Yes,  that is my Halloween Scare for you today... Hehee... Scary but oh so true!!!
     Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and I love being with my family, but I do have two teenagers that LOVE to get all those electronics for Christmas and that means that Mom is broke for quite awhile.  lol...
     Ok, ok, let's get to my card for the day as I am still very much in the mood to make a few more Halloween cards before we get to all the Christmas cards.  I have some that I made up this weekend and a few more that are just dying to come out, so be sure to stay tuned.  :O)  heehe he
      I also want to take a moment to welcome all of  my new followers and to say "thank you" to my followers that have been putting up with me for this long.  I really love having you all here and I can't tell you just how much it means that you leave such nice comments.  Truly after coming home to my kids and hearing about their days (Best part of my Day!!!)  I love to sit down and see just what everyone has been up to. 
     Sorry for going on and on, but after yesterday being home all of us sick it is wonderful to feel good again and actually feel like putting up this card.  So, with that said, my card today is made out of some adorable stamps that I found on YouTube.  They are called  'My Style Stamps' and they are designed by Nicole Kerr.  She has some awesome stamps out, but this is the only set I have picked up YET!  This set is called Creepy Creatures and I tell you I had such a fun time coloring in this little bat and giving him his own moon to hang in front of.  :O)  You can check out Nicole's YouTube channel here and you can pick up her awesome stamps here. I just know you are going to love them.
     Well, I had better get a move on.  Work again in the morning.  Hope you all have a great day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs,  Lisa G


Just a quick little note:  See that little piece of corrugated  board?  That was what my 'Fossil' watch was wrapped around
when I picked it up this summer (ON SALE)... I only mention this as I always save things like this and other
things from work. They always ask me if I want this or that before it goes in the recycle bin at work.  lol...


He is just too cute!!!




Supplies:
stamps-Creepy Creatures-My Style Stamps & Hey Pumpkin-SSS
cs-Neenah-solar white classic crest & desert storm
dp-Fright Delight Collection-BoBunny
Corrugated board-recycled from watch case
Washi Tape-Queen & Co.
hemp cord
Circle dies-Spellbinder-standard sm
Sprinkles-Halloween assort-doodlebug design inc
Ink-fluid chalk-Chestnut Roan-Colorbox
Copic Markers:
bat-W6-W5-W4-W2-R20
tree trunk & branch-E47-E44+E43-0

7 comments:

Berina RGA said...

nice card.. love the papers u have used..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Unknown said...

That bat is just too cute. Love your papers too!

Chrissy said...

Now this one is fantastic Lisa..I love the little bat and the tree,wonderful colouring...the moon looks amazing..love the papers,just a fabulous scene you have created...love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card, and the corrugated board is perfect! I love it when I randomly come across something "non-crafty" that can be re-purposed. When it works, you end up wondering how it could ever have not been craft stash in the first place! lol. x

Stephanie R/S said...

Great card i luv mss just bought that set last week

Amanda R said...

Adorable stamps and I love how you colored the tree and the enamel dots. I will have to check those stamps out for sure so your new name is "enabler", just so ya know!

Tress said...

Such a fabulous card! It's one of my Halloween favs you've done this year!