Followers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE.........






Good morning to you... I hope that everyone had a great Christmas, and that Santa was good to you. Ours was low key, but very fulfilling. We spent the day at home playing with the kids. On Christmas eve we get new PJ's for all of us. Jerry and Mitchell get the same and Madison and I get the same. Madison loves...Betty Boop, so I try to find a new set that has both our sizes. So far I have been pretty lucky. lol...The kids really enjoy this new tradition that we started last year. Madison says that this is something she intends to do with her children. I just love that. Anyway, we got up yesterday took showers and spent the whole day in our new PJ's....It was so much fun. I would be perfectly content to spend each and every day with my kids like that. Unfortunately we all like to eat, so work always gets in the way...lol..

Ok, I have rattle long enough. Last month when All that Scraps had their after Thanksgiving sale I ordered all of Amy Young's fairies in rubber. I still have not received them, and they can not find my payment. I think something happened in the mail.... :( So, while I wait to find out what happened to my money order Jerry purchased the digis for me as part of my Christmas present. I think that I have mentioned before that I don't enjoy digis as much as I do rubber, but I soooo wanted to play with these stamps. Well yesterday I got the opportunity to play, and I soooo did...lol...Me thinks that it has more to do with holding something in my hands than anything else, because I had a great time with this digi....What can I say, I am a scrapbooker and now a stamper with an addiction. lol....I know you know what I am talking about...lol... Have a great Saturday, Lisa G


Supplies:
stamp-Sweet November-Tangle Goblinshimmer
pp-this & that-Vintage blue paisley
cs-craft-walmart
ribbon-offray
distress ink-Tim Holtz-broken china
beads-stash
Copics-
skin-E50-E51-YR00
hair-Y23-YR24
lips-R59-R89
eyes-E47
wings & shoes-B04-Y28-clear spica
skirt-E29-E31-E35-E47-0

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pajamas tradition! When I was growing up my siblings and I would get to open one gift on Christmas eve night... it was always new pajamas! We loved our Christmas pajamas too!
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your fairy order. I'm the same as you, I love rubber first but I must say I'm liking the fairies in digi...lets me make them bigger for the more intricate ones and I can also flip them to how I want them facing. Enough rambling from me, hope they find your money order and you get your rubber!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cute, FABULOUS work!! Hugs Cindy

Kara said...

Last year we started that Pajama Tradition. I made us all pajama bottoms and did it again this year. It's so much fun! Love your posts! Keep up the good work. Love you! Kara