Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT AND THE FEELINGS RIGHT...







Yay! It's Friday. If that doesn't put you in a good mood I don't know what will. Can you tell that I have this weekend off. I am soooo happy. I get to be crafty today. All I have to do is take the kids to school, put on some warm comfy clothes and I am crafting...(think Forrest Gump saying,"I was running...") for the day. Yes, I know I am weird. I am ok with that.lol.. Well, that is my intention anyway. We'll see how that works out, hubby is home today also.. :D



Let me apologize before anything else. Today's card is the last of the ones that I made for an order, but I am sorry to say that I took my pictures yesterday as I was getting ready to leave for work. My problem is that I did not check them out too well and when I went to edit them last night I noticed just how bad the pictures are. So again, I am sorry about my lousy photography..Also, I did not even write down my supplies. So I only have my bad pictures to show you. Ok, I had better get the kiddies up and running so I can play. Have a great day all and I'll talk at you tomorrow.

3 comments:

kris said...

i think you have to ask Santa for a new camera!! LOL.... i am but Santa probably won't give it to me since he got my copics... LOL... Love the card girl! he's sooooo handsome... can i be his girl?! =D hehehe! have fun crafting today... hugs, Kris

Pam Varnell said...

This is such a good looking card Lisa. Love how you drew in the sidewalk and your coloring is amazing. Love it!! Hugs.

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Ian, and love your grass.