Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

IS IT FRIDAY YET?
















Good morning all. We are halfway through the week..can I get a little wahoooo..I am so ready for it to be the weekend. Did you watch Glee? Do you watch Glee? You really should, it was soooo good last night. I don't really watch much TV, but I do love to watch The Biggest Looser, Glee and The Vampire Diaries..That is my weekly line-up.

I guess I am running short on my time again, so I had better get to my card. I have to tell you that the stamp and the paper were all given to me by my friend Amy. Thanks again Amy. I soooo love this paper. I don't know who it is, but it is so cute. The stamp is new to me, as I have never used any of them. I think she is a Gorjuss Girl stamp...Isn't she adorable? Then of course I used my Copics. I better get a move on I have two kids to get up for school soon. Have a great day everyone, Lisa G

5 comments:

kris said...

ooh! what a pretty card!!! cute Gorjuss girl!! love the colors and layout... and you've used great DP to match her!! =D hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Awesome card Lisa! So clever to use the number papers for this sentiment, perfect! Fantastic coloring, as always!
Oh, the paper is from KI Memories, they were my first paper love... ah, the memories.

Larisa said...

Very cute card. The girl looks so beautiful

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Lisa, I love this.

Pam Varnell said...

Beautiful card Lisa. I just adore that image and your coloring is awesome. Hugs!!