Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CELEBRATE !







Good morning all. Yes, I am running late this morning. I am feeling soooo much better, but the migraine is still in the background. Unfortunately, that I think is the reason that I slept in this morning. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty on time to get ready for work. I just really like to have a couple of hours that are my own time....lol...I know I am super weird..My poor son seems to be taking after his Mommy.... :( Sorry, ran off the track there. Today's card is my 3rd card of the 12 sketches from TGF. I used my Rock star Anya because she just makes me smile..She is just one happy girl playing her wild guitar! I also used the sentiments from Happy Chief, both are from TGF. I then drew in a curtain and a stage for her to play on and she is ready to rock in the New Year...Got to run, have a great day. Thank you everyone for all your nice comments yesterday. I am sure my headache will get better soon..Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Rock star Anya-Happy Chief-TGF
cs-GP & SU-raspberry fizz & true black
rhinestones-Best occasions
Copic markers-
skin-E50-E51-YR00
hair-Y23-YR21-YR24
dress & headband-RV17 & clear spica
boots-E35-E37
guitar-YR12-YR15-C5
curtain & stage-BV0000-BV00-C1-C5 & multi liner 0.1

3 comments:

kris said...

What a great card for rockin' on the new year!!! LOVE the color combo... Awesome job friend!! so lovely to see your creations... Wishing you the best in 2010!! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Awesome card Lisa! Love the colors, they give Anya so much energy, I predict she'll be playing her guitar well into the wee hours New Year's!
Hope you have a wonderful New Year's too!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling, Happy Holidays!!