Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TGI-WEDNESDAY!!!!
















Hi all. I know I have not posted one darn thing this whole week. I hope you have not given up on me. I just have not had my usual get up and go this week. I think it got up and went..lol....Seriously, I have had the hardest time getting up. That of course means 4:45am for me. So since I have not gotten up before 6am this whole week I have had no me time at all. Sorry, I guess I have needed the rest. Can you believe it is Wednesday already? Come on Friday!Yay......Ok, as I am not that early this morning I will get right to it.
My card today is one of the ones I made specific for a friend at work to give to someone. What that means is that she already has it, and I can not see it to describe it like I really like to do..So please bear with me...... This is a thank you card for someone that really likes flowers. I hope you like her, and I hope to have my blog candy up for you by Friday. So until tomorrow have a great hump day, Lisa G :D
SUPPLIES:
stamp-MISS ANYA DRESSY-TGF sentiment-AUTUMN STAMP KIT-ATS
cs-SU-brocade blue, certainly celery
pp-STASH
gems-Ebay
flowers-HEIDI SWAPP
ribbon-stash
COPICS-skin-E50-E51-R80 hair-E16-E18-E19 dress,socks, knee highs & hair bow-B24-B34-G21-G24 basket & flowers-Y17-RV34-E55-E57
stickles-STAR DUST
TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INK-peeled paint

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh such sweetness, I Love her!! Hugs Cindy xxoo

Gabby said...

Such an adorable card! Love it!!!

kris said...

Woohoo girl!!! this is a beautiful card!!! and your coloring is SUPER!!! Love it!!! hope all is well! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Very sweet looking card, Lisa! It's a perfect thank you card!
Don't worry about posting early, I think your body is telling you it needs more sleep right now. Take care and hopefully this weekend you'll get all caught up! hugs :)