Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

INKIN' OF YOU..







Hi guys. I know I really have not put anything up since Monday's blog hop, but it has been a busy week and not really one of the greatest for me...I thought that I would share with you a little project that I am still working on. I ran across the cutest note card book idea(sorry I don't remember who) and just had to give it a try. She is almost done except for the pencil and pencil holder part. However I am sure you can get the idea.. The book part itself is sooooo easy! I was just waiting to find small pencils. Not an easy thing at all..lol...I am really proud of myself though, because I was able to take my digi-Ebony and put her with my HG-Laundry...For that I have to thank Amy Young for all of her inspiration! I truly love her work. If you have never checked out her blog(and I don't think that is possible) go to http://www.athousandsheetsofpaper.blogspot.com/ . I promise you will be hooked...lol...Hi Amy, thank you for all of your inspiration and encouragement..You are a sweetheart.
So without further ado, here is my note card holder/book...Enjoy, and have a super Thursday. Lisa G



3 comments:

kris said...

OMGosh!! Love the head swap!!! totally matches... =D beautiful creation girl... keep up the awesome work... hugs, Kris

Amy said...

OMGosh! This is just the cutest alteration I've seen Lisa! I'm going to have to lift it sometime because I love it so much!
Hope the rest of week goes better for you! (hugs)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh, sweet,, sweet, sweet!!!